Reviews for Vita et Mortis: Defluo
sammyBlack chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
that was very beautiful and very accurate. It fits almost perfectly into the whole.

the only thing that put me off a bit was kain speaking italian... I mean, that's a bit unusual for someone who lives in nosgoth lol.

but it was pretty
Mystery Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I loved it. Now I know my morning's off to a good start. Is there going to be another chapter, or is this a one-shot deal. Either way, it's still great.
Primal Vexx chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
I understand the instant inspiration thing. Happens at the worst times sometimes does it?
Anyway, this is VERY beautiful. I've been getting into LoK fanfiction recently and this is definatly my new favorite.
Hope you can write more like it!
Rose chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Very nice fanfic, definitly a good possible reason for Kain throwing Raziel into the Abyss. I Love Kain & Raziel pairings!
Deionarra chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
*pleased smile*

Been awhile since I read a yaoi-ish fic that delivered this fine mix of emotion and sexuality without going overboard. You made me believe that Raziel still loved Kain, even after that Abyss incident. My only suggestion would to be to trim the slightly excessive parts, notably when Raziel says "Promise me?" Even though you did mention how he hated this weakness in himself, it was too far out of character. Imagine what his brothers would think. O_O

Hope to see more of your work in the future. *doffs cap*
nia chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
(O_O that's me stupefied and speechless)

Wow that was very good, very well writen I honestly had never consider this paring before. I never actually thought they would work, but boy did you prove me wrong. The great thing is it makes sense, they make sense.
Mai-chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Oh wow! What a great fic! This is so good and really well written! Oh yes, please continue! I love the Kain Raziel shonen ai pairing. I think it's the only pairing that really makes sense. Why else would Raziel feel so betrayed? Keep up the wonderful work! Please write more soon!
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Raziel's finally getting wise. It's very touching and I like the slashy feel. Write again soon!
Kia Vail-Kagami chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Aw, inspiration can be so cruel, ne?

But... oh, wow! What a wonderfull fic! Many thanks to your inspiration!

I love this pairing. And your story is so well written. *huggels Razi*