Reviews for The Ways of Chaos: Prologue: Road Trip
eliteshadow chapter 6 . 5/1
EPIC I LOVED this chapter please please please update and post more chapters to this story or make a new story i loved this story/chapter please update and post more soon!
Gallantmon7196 chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
Almost as good as the original.
Suspicion chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Doroon- Dorumon?

What's Alphamon's rookie form doing here?

And how did he pass as a human? I mean enough for "Black"Guilmon not to smell him?
ShineX chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
ShineX chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Nicely done
ShineX chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Yami Vizzini chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
Funny! Although the ending is a little abrupt.

It's sad that Jeri is basically psychotic now, which is quite a departure from her portrayal in the show. Some might say otherwise, but manic depressive is one thing, and close-minded and b*y is another altogether.
kggdadfscvbuj chapter 6 . 11/4/2006
a good way to close it off
True0Neutral chapter 6 . 1/18/2005
I would most definetly advise continuing. I have read the other fics in this story-line and I happened to like them.
shadowblack chapter 7 . 11/24/2003
So this part of the story is finished? A pity. It was really good. Oh, well, everything has an end. Just what is Jeri’s problem anyway? Who is ‘she’ to say who’s corrupt and who’s not? Poor Terriermon. Glad it’s not me on his place (I just wish I had one of ‘those’ pictures). Well, see you in the next book. Bye.
Classified chapter 7 . 11/23/2003
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! Poor "Pwincess Pwetty-Pwants!" Oh, that's classic!

I think I've figured out why Jeri is so violent. You see, when ChaosGallantmon destroyed the D-Reaper's power source, it survived long enough to infect Jeri. How's that for a theory?
pokemon-35055 chapter 7 . 11/23/2003
what is up with Jeri anyways it very ggood update soon