Reviews for Childhood Simplicity
MsShadowWolf chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
You probably forgot about this story but it is great! I would really like to see it finished.
EmeraldGrey123 chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
I think you've made harry and Draco seem very realistic, i really like this story. I can't wait for the next chapter! )
Jay Way101 chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
I love it! It's so fluffy and adorable! (I actually cried about the whole 'Draco spanking Harry, and Harry crying his eyes out' thing) Oh, by the way, was Harry's dream about Draco spanking him *really* because of the older Harry inside of him, or was it because of the *real* spanking he got from Draco? Anyways, Please, please, *please*, finish this piece of heavenly perfection!
FARISWHEEL chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Love it!
Rebecca Calzone chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
naaw baby Harry, i usually dont like it when snape or draco take care of Harry when he's deaged (maybe its because i love ron and hermione so much and fics like that often like them) but im hoping you can make this work!
Bucket of ukes chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
*cough* WHY WHY WHY IS THERE ONLY 5 CHAPTERS AND ONLY UPDATED TILL 2004!ยก!
Bucket of ukes chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
I love this so much after reading all these severus takeing care of a 4/5 year old Harry all in one day I got sick of him no mater how much I love snapey! So I found this I squealed my heart out with finding the perfect story I really wanted :3

~b.o.u~

Ps. I squealed even more with knowing that there may or may not be yaoi in it :D
Kisa167 chapter 5 . 11/18/2009
Please update soon, I hope Harry got over the spanking.
wendy 90210 chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE!
faith bonksie chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
aw so cute

please continue soon...
DelorisPea chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
Is this ever gonna be finished?
Laura chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This story is really good so far. realistic too. keep up the great work :)
xHarryIsMyHomeboyx chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
I stopped reading at chapter two, and here's my opinion at this point:

Your young Harry is completely out of character. Harry would NEVER, no matter what his age, whine and cry and complain that he's bored. He would not do that. Ever.

Draco is also out of character. I mean, he's not a nice kid. This situation is not going to change that.

You need to work on your characterization.
Death Sun chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
it is good plz update soon
werecool chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
You must have severe writers block or somthing. Three years!