Reviews for Magical Love
blackfox5000 chapter 5 . 3/10
Awww I cried alot reading this... Don't judge me!
Lmb111514 chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
This was great, I loved it!:-)
BW Lewis chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Very sweet!

Your humble servant,

King Cheetah
Sashan chapter 5 . 10/11/2003
Aw! How sweet! I loved it! It was extremely well written! Everything was believable and I loved Breanna O'Leigh. She reminds me of me! _ I don't know how much I liked Arnold and Helga falling in love in 4th grade, or admitting it then. They seem young, but who am I to say. Great story!
Avalon Storme chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
the story magical love was one of the best fanfiction stories ive read.

it was so sweet i give it two thumbs up.

if you like to read h/a stories read my new story-called my soldier

good luck with further fan fic stories
HeraGranger16 chapter 5 . 4/21/2002
I'm crying! See me cry? The first great Hey Arnold! story I've read! It's beautiful! WATCH ME CRY!
YoYo and Golden Vegeta chapter 5 . 9/24/2001
Sweet, interesting and just a dash of magic. Well done! -vega
Starry Nights chapter 5 . 7/2/2001
*Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww*

*Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

*that was the sweetest thing..*

*I love this story*

*I love the sequel.*

*if only I could write like that*

*-sighs dreamily-*
Wow chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
WOW! Out of all the stories I have read on this website never have I read such a extraordinary piece of writing! I've watched "Hey Arnold" several times, and love your ability to carve out a plot, and describe the setting and characters, as if it were actually a real TV show or story. It has that..."thing" to it that gives it life. I haven't read Chapter 2 yet, but I can't wait, I thoroughly anticipate the conclusion, I neeeeeeeed to go and read it now, thanks for writing...
BubblesReborn chapter 5 . 6/27/2001
cute very
LadyLyra chapter 5 . 6/16/2001
What a great story! And black cats are the best! Although, i could be just saying that because I have a black cat named Potter. :) This really is a great story, I like Ms. O'Leigh, she is really cool. I noticed on your Bio you said "In perfect love, In perfect trust..." Hmm... sounds familiar to me... Looks innocent I swear! I don't know what a witches star is! What spell book, I don't own any spell books! And what altar? covers up elemental candles and grins lalala... oh dear I am rambling, and you probably have NO Idea what I am talking about! Well, maybe thats for the best! :) famous LadyLyra grin PS- Yes, all my reviews are weird like this.
PrincessKittiekat chapter 5 . 3/25/2001
*snif* That was wonderful! Very Good!
Helgas Angel chapter 5 . 3/8/2001
Ohmigosh! That is definately on my top 5 fanfict list! That was soooo romantic! How sweet! I loved the part where she explains there love through the roses! Keep writing, you're truly talented!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »