Reviews for Scar Tissue
LiL Bundle Of Death chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
YOU SO GOT TO CONTINUE WITH THIS ONE!
Yonaka Yuki chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Wow...that's eerie
Lady Lost chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
is there more? i think you should write much more... much much more
Adyna O'Riley chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
love it

very dark

who sings the song thing. is it even a song? or a poem. *shrug*

good fic
Temisra chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Very nice, i like it, i mean...who really wants a name carved into their arm...even if it is by a totally gorgeous*spelling for my word is right...intended to sond like gorgous...but spelled like this...kinda strange...but it works...* guy?

keep this up_

Blessed Be

Temisra
Twistedangel06 chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Wow, this is really deep. I hope you keep going with it though.

~*Twistedangel06*~
ShadowBlaze chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
this was very different; very dark and sinister in a hopeless sort of way, you know? sadistic...yeah, that's the word i'm looking for. i like the little flashbacks (at first i thought they were song lyrics, then reality dawned on me...lol) corrections: "what" should be "that" in the sentence "...The scar, the brand, what makes her, his..." and "somehow" is one word, not two, as u spelled it in the sentence "..it hurt like a bitch, but at the same time felt good some how..." and that's it. this could take an interesting turn away from all of the stories on ...none of them have gripped me in such a sadistic manner in the first chapter, as this has...i must say, u did a pretty good job, if that's what u intended to do...

~*ShadowBlaze*~
Krikoris chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Dark, lots of blood, pain.

How could I not love it?

Short, very short, but I liked it. Sue me.

I liked how there were the brief flashes and her hesitance to bring the file to her scars.

Ah, makes me feel all tingly inside . . . .

Krikoris