Reviews for Obligation and Duty
Sydney Carlburg chapter 55 . 11/3/2009
I don't feel like logging in but I've been following this story for forever and then lost if for a while, last time I read it it hadn't been completed and I was always disappointed to not find out the ending, so I'm glad it's all here now, I really loved this story, I was a Rei/Hiei fan, even though I love Kurama I always thought Hiei was better for her. Oh yeah and I tried to go read this from the other site you mentioned that didn't have certain -scenes- cut out and I couldn't get in so if you could let me know how to read it that'd be great cuz I remember seeing the -scenes- before took it off and I wanted to read the whole thing with all the details _~ anyway thanks for an amazing story.
Crazy4YuYuHakusho chapter 41 . 1/7/2009
M... )
Crazy4YuYuHakusho chapter 29 . 1/6/2009
Crazy4YuYuHakusho chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
It took me forever to refind this story, but it was worth it. I still love it even though it had to be redone God knows how many times.
chinchilla donut chapter 55 . 7/30/2007
This took me 2 months to read cause the hotel didn't have internet . . . . . . . . .ah nice story.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 55 . 5/25/2006
i love this story it rocks
latias713 chapter 55 . 3/16/2006
ooh ooh ooh do a hiei/rei pairing
latias713 chapter 38 . 3/15/2006
rei/hiei, cuz yusuke should be with keiko and kurama is mine kuwabara has yukina and because im not there to claim kurama id rather him go to botan or shiziru but he's mine so that wont happen anyways...which reminds me could i use rei in my story...i dont plan to post it i just like her character and want to have her around but it'll never bbe posted its just something im writing for my own amusement? please pretty please ok well let me know,
pieandpickle chapter 55 . 2/3/2006
r u gonna write more or... did it end... CAUSE I WANT HIEI AND REI TO GET TOGETHER! they'd b so kute togehter
brittanystar1 chapter 55 . 12/1/2005
this was a really good story. u should write a sequel. it would be so cool!
CrazyEmeroldAngel chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
love the story so far. I just love Yu Yu Hakusho. Good luck I'm Gonna put this as one of my favs.
Koji chapter 55 . 11/3/2005
HOW CRUEL!NO HAPPY ENDING?T_T WRITE A SEQUEL, DAMNIT!
koorimechick chapter 55 . 9/12/2005
I think that was a good story. and Ithank u for ur hard time and patience to finnish this story. At the begginning i thought Hiei would best be best for Rei but and then somewhat Kido but now i stick with Paien...and I leave Hiei with first choice I had for him...ME! lol point is-i love the story (even if it did mess up the series) and i thank u 4 writing it. I really appreciate it. :)
EvilGenius Koji chapter 38 . 9/11/2005