Reviews for Choosing Sides
ALLREMS chapter 38 . 5/28/2011
Fabulous endig... I liked the seating arrangement and what everyone was thankful for - even though magnus was kinda skipped- I also like how it came to the start (kinda) with scott and jean.
ALLREMS chapter 34 . 5/27/2011
Awww I like the jott in this...
ALLREMS chapter 33 . 5/27/2011
You tied it up nicely it all really makes sense now... the fights the phoenix the love between all has all been really great...
ALLREMS chapter 29 . 5/27/2011
Awesome fight scene... is rogue like apocolypse bride or something...
ALLREMS chapter 26 . 5/27/2011
I'm confused... they're fighting apocolypse...again?...I thought the fic started after they had fought apocolypse? That's why rogue got glimpses of memories and had to write in that diary, right?

Well I'm sure you'll clear it up in the next chapters...nice jonda
ALLREMS chapter 24 . 5/26/2011
Just as I was starting to wonder where mistique was? When all the villains appeared- she pops in - wonder what happenned to magneto
ALLREMS chapter 22 . 5/26/2011
Yeah I did think u were going to let him die... has sinister cured the lagacy or maybe he's just responsible?
ALLREMS chapter 19 . 5/26/2011
I know the fic is complete but I still think it unfair not to review every once in a while... especially with chapters like these... with so so many relevation emotions and plots.
ALLREMS chapter 17 . 5/26/2011
Yep sure is an emergency! Dam sinister all his motions... where's remy?
ALLREMS chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
awesome cliffy - I like the romy - but my favorite scene has had to be when betsy realized it was rogue / her eyes.

Hahaha nice comeback from the 90s tv show - jibes getting attacked by a sentinal and gambit fights it

Lol remy had to steal ...

I hope remy does a little mending and sewing to the underwer cause it be kinda creepy to touch throught some panties
ALLREMS chapter 11 . 5/26/2011
Omg I could feel the tears starting to build up - its so sad but moving yet wise -its really great
ALLREMS chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
I feel like this is the begining of the fic...its really the best chapter so far. I loved the interaction between the characters and their inner thoughts as well.
tfobmv18 chapter 38 . 7/25/2008
I like the story. Keep up the good work.
BladeMasterAd chapter 38 . 6/26/2007
Amazing story. Too bad im years too late, but im glad I read this. Sometimes it seemed that Psylocke knew everything, but other than that, very well done.

Pity that this was the only story you got around to writing. You should come out of retirement.

Cheers,

Blade
Frenzied Conception chapter 38 . 8/10/2005
Excellent! Very cute ending, I appauld. _, IT was well written to, I really enjoyed it. I'm putting this on my favorites...Because of your story I've been ignoring my summer reading lol, i couldn't stop myself. But that's okay b/c between you and me...your stories better than my summer reading...lol.

Any who, congrats on a great story!

sincerly,