Reviews for Crying
Oakie chapter 12 . 9/26/2005
I am SO glad that you've updated! I've been waiting on pins and needles for this chapter. I do so hope you plan on finishing this fic. I just love a good K/S pairing and just know from what I've read so far that this is going to be a great story! Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next update! :)
animegirl2005 chapter 12 . 9/25/2005
great story its so cool that kaomge is a youkai cant wait until the next chapter
Oakie chapter 11 . 8/5/2005
I started reading your first version of this today, actually. I have giant 3" notebook with a whole bunch of fan fic in it that I printed in August of '03 and I have just started reading it again. I'm just glad that I was able to figure out that you changed your pen name and the name of your story. I haven't read "Crying" yet, but I probably will tonight. I was wondering though, is there any way for me to finish reading the original version "Crying kils your heart" I only got to read up to second Shesshomaru POV where Kagome is sleeping in his lap. Hope everthing is going okay, especially since it seems you haven't updated since last year. Hope you finish it! I can't wait.
Silver Phoenix7 chapter 11 . 5/18/2005
whoa... what the hell is going on...umm... just ignore me PLEASE UPDATE SOON *sniff*
Ookami girl chapter 11 . 3/7/2005
NO, Fluffy has to save kag-chan soon right, Right, RIGHT! Sry I'm very hyper. Plz update soon! ;D
loveintheice chapter 11 . 1/18/2005
Great story! I enjoyed reading it because soon my mom is going to come barging in ranting about me going to sleep since school is at 7 and its 1:33. Oh well. Update soon! Ja!
FluffyDucky7923 chapter 11 . 1/10/2005
OMG SESSHOU SAVE HER IN TIME U REALLY DON'T WANT HER TO HAVE THAT THAT UTTERLY DISGUSTING VILE THING DONE TO HER (MANY MORE WORDS DESCRIBE THIS PART OF THE STORY THINGY WATEVR) REALLY GOOD UR PLOT KINDA GOT LOST BECAUSE IT WA SLIKE FIRST SETTLED ON INU BEING A SADASTIC BASTARD AND THEN IT MOVES TO KAG AND SESS COUGH*INTIMATE*COUGH STUFF EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVEN'T ACTUALLY DONE IT WHICH WHEN U PUT THAT PART OF THE STORY IN (IF U DO ) CAN U PUT UP A LEMON STARTS HERE THINGY CAUSE I REALLY DON'T WANNA ACCIDENTLY LIKE READ SOME OF IT OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT CAUSE I DON'T WANNA HAVE TO NOT READ A REALLY GOOD STORY (OK I'M REALLY TIRED SO IF THIS MAKES NO SENSE DON'T BLAME ME BLAME MY EVIL TEACHER)
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
ok
LeafeKnight7 chapter 11 . 9/6/2004
Wow! This story so cool! Plz update soon. _Ja ne!
ninja fysh chapter 11 . 9/4/2004
no! y must this chapter be a sadistic cliffhanger! the chapters are so short! come on! i like this story too much for it to end soon cuz of the short chapters!
Jo chapter 11 . 8/24/2004
I really enjoy your story so far. I'm looking forward to your next update
Tearful Joy chapter 4 . 8/16/2004
you DO know that Kouga is the PRINCE of the NORTHEN LANDS? RIGHT?

Ja!

-TJ-
Holy-Psychic-Vulpix chapter 11 . 7/23/2004
Keep up the good work!
Moonlight Jade chapter 5 . 5/25/2004
that was a really good chapter as well! my god i must read more, well right now i must go to bed but maybe tomorrow at school _
Moonlight Jade
Moonlight Jade chapter 3 . 5/25/2004
that was a cute ending to this chapter. Write more soon
Moonlight Jade