Reviews for Temporary Solutions
Lady D of Chaos chapter 2 . 1/27/2004
loved it
anaisninja01 chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
Hangovers are so bad, especially when emotional baggage tags along. Todd still deserves a reward for his nobility in the face of nooky. The ending of this chapter is very vague, but I think you already knew that. What I'm saying is that this story wouldn't hurt if you added another chapter. Maybe one about permanent solutions ::hint hint, wink wink:: But it's still an excellent story as it is. I'll consider adding it to my favorites list. -
Trinity Day chapter 2 . 8/17/2003
You do have to feel sorry for the poor Brotherhood, left behind. Nice story. Very enjoyable. I especially like the Wanda/Todd element. You have to feel sorry for Todd, the way he's presented in the cartoon, always being put down by the girl of his dreams.
KS-fan chapter 2 . 8/16/2003
All right, that was *so* good. I think Todd is just a hystarical character, and I like to see him at least *kind of* end up with Wanda. The whole Lance/Tabby thing worked out really well, too. I'm not much of a Tabby fan, but you kept her in character *and* managed to make her real, not irritating.

The two biggest problems I see on are as follows: The inability to keep everyone in character and a lack of understanding (or carring) about writing natural dialogue. You have both down pat. Keep excersizing your talent.

X-Girl4 chapter 2 . 8/16/2003
Great second chapter.I hope you continue but if you dont fine caus all good things come to a end sometime.
Weeble Wobble Chic chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
.Wanda drunk?It's funny,really,can't wait to read the could picture every thing,and I'm not sure if that's good,or bad!lol.
anaisninja01 chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Very funny. It's strange to see non-angst from you, but good. Todd is so sweet and honorable. He deserves a reward in the next chapter. How about silk pantyhose instead of shoelaces? One thing bother me, though. Mystique doesn't seem like a beer drinker to me. I was expecting vodka or whiskey or tequila for margaritas or...moonshine. Anyways, this is a great story and I can't wait to read the next chapter. -
X-Girl4 chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Hey im to lazy to sign in but it was really great!i can wait for the next part...but will.