Reviews for I Would Steal You
Skye chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Love it your writing is very addictive
Usagi Kou23 chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
update usagi belong to seiya :D
windsting chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I also really liked this one although I'm not real big on the swearing, but that's my own personal opinion.
Shinju Tenshi chapter 4 . 12/22/2006
hi im new here and already LOVE your story. Was it really darien at the phone or was it seiya? i know you might not have time,but could you tell me? if you can thanks, if no, oh well. i might see you, bye
Haunting.Love chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
was it darien at the end of the story?
myinterests chapter 4 . 4/4/2006
Very good and heated romance. :) I enjoied it a lot.
Luna Hope chapter 4 . 6/15/2005
I read the rest of the series first and this scene/story was alluded to but now having read this, it really ties things together and makes the entire series more poignant. S&S is a difficult couple to realistically 'sell' in SM but this story and series does it very well. Thank you for the enjoyable read. _
moonprincessK chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing it.
Fina the Silvite chapter 4 . 4/20/2004
Wow... you kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. It was amazing! I love it!
WiNgArDiUm-LeViOsA-LuVs-WoOd chapter 4 . 2/12/2004
Hi! This is Eisha! I loved the I would Steal You! That was great! Peace
Queen of Hearts747 chapter 4 . 12/28/2003
aw...Seiya was so sweet and nice...blah...what am I saying? Seiya? *scoffs* (ignore my horrible comments; it's 1:34 in the morning, so uh...forgive me..._U)
Deaths-song chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
very nice!
NemesisMuse chapter 4 . 8/31/2003
Please post more. I haven't read a good Seiya/Serena pairing in a long while.
chibichibi-neko chapter 4 . 8/31/2003
Ouch, that is all i can procure- ouch ! Damned star-crossed lovers ! Fic was great !
michelle chapter 4 . 8/27/2003
wut that's the end who was on the phone please finish the story rite cuz i wanna kno if it was darien or seiya