Reviews for Don't Tell The Guys
Panthera Azure chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
ZOMG!
I recognize this from the first few words! (Then the first SPOKEN words confirmed it)
Ok i found this a LOOONG time ago on another site and it disappeared with it! I would really like to finish this story! Lol. Being stuck in the middle is no fun! I mean i understand if ur still workin on it but KNOWING ur workin on it would be great.
Silver Dragon Heart chapter 8 . 2/25/2007
I reviewed chapter 9 but I didn't included my contact information. Anyhoo, please do another character, after chapter 9 of this story. You can contact me at: RosalineAng

Please get in touch with me and leme know when you'll be working on your stories again.
JJ chapter 9 . 2/2/2005
u have GOT to continue! its awesome!
Boondock Winchester chapter 9 . 3/18/2004
You're gonna leave it there? What?
HURRY HURRY HURRY! I gotta see what happens next!
Kirie144280
Narijima chapter 9 . 2/18/2004
Nice story. I'm enjoying it so far. Good job keeping everyone in character, or fairly close to it. I appreciate it! Hope to see more soon!
Showndra Ridge chapter 9 . 2/12/2004
... your not going to abdon this are you? I need to know what happenes to everyone! Will Ryo live? Will the Ancient one show up and give him extra life force so he can fight? Will Hariel show up and fight for Ryo?
firewingz chapter 9 . 2/8/2004
good job with the story. please continue soon. Like how things are going...but please allow Ryo to live...when will he join the battle? i mean...since resurrection is possible...Ryo can't die right? please be right.
WildfirePeace chapter 9 . 1/28/2004
This is a really good story, I just hope that Ryo lives. Have you died or something? This is really good, I want more! Please. anything, even a little paragraph would do.
Silver Dragon Heart chapter 9 . 1/6/2004
This chapter was pretty interesting. I kind of thought Kayura was an illusion to lead them into a trap as well. The fight scene was really good and well written, no need to say it was crappy. Keep up this level for the next chapter and please update soon b/c I really wanna find out what happens to the Ronins and wether Ryo ends up living or not.
- Cammie Heart (aka Rosaline Sanada)
DaisKuruna chapter 9 . 12/23/2003
NO RYO DEATHS!
MAKE HIM LIVE!
otherwise, it's pretty good
Zammy chapter 9 . 12/21/2003
Please update soon...Ryo...Ryo... You Better Not Let Ryo Die He Will Pull Through...He has to. Hay wait... FIRE Fire can heal him that is his element oh please don't lrt Ryo die!
Zammy chapter 9 . 12/21/2003
DeityofLostSouls chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
I'm amazed! Are you sure this is your first fan fic? It doesn't even seem like it! LUV keep it goin!
Sakura123 chapter 9 . 12/14/2003
Yay, you update almighty Kaio-sama! Yippie! An interesting chapter, I thought Kayura was a illusion to lead them into a trap. _ _ Typical really. Update when you can! -Sakura123
Mainstream Soveriegn chapter 9 . 12/14/2003
::blinks:: Crap, the tree has become another victim of 's text editing. . . . . . .
Anyway, the fight scene was written really well, there's no need to say that it's crappy. Just keep up that level on the next chapter!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »