Reviews for Nightfall
Jazzcat1231 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
EPIC. r u gonna write more? I sure hope so, this is awesome 3
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Any chance of Part 2 coming out? You did a nice job getting them there and giving subtle background. I'm impressed and would like to see this continued.
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I love this idea! You can do a lot with it! ... But you haven't updated in 6 years and a few months... Please continue with this story!

Bruce Wayne would probably be able to figure out something was weird with Conan, especially since Heiji always calls him "Kudo" at random times... Like when he is in front of Ran. How she hasn't figured it out yet, only Gosho can tell.

'In the large oval of light was the silhouette of a black thing with pointed ears and sharp wings outstretched.'

Bat signal! Go Batman!

'“It looks like - like a bat,” Ran said in wonder.'

Well duh! Look at my last sentence! If it is called the 'Bat Signal' of course it looks like a bat! Gosh Ran! *Pokes Ran* I thought you were smart! .

Thank you for the story and I hope you continue and update soon!

Ja ne!

~J. DCF
Yin7 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
really cool

it would be nice if you update it.
gundamzbd36 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
will conan and heiji be in troubl? will batmen have to save them?
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Looks interesting. Keep it up!
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
This looks promising. Are you ever going to continue it, or is it a discarded cause?
Ryo Hoshi chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
It's pretty good so far; is there any chance of more in the foreseeable future?
Terra89 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Whoohoo:)

A conan batman xover!

Now that is awsome!

Love it so far so please update soon.

I myself was also thinking of a crossover with batman but a danny phantom/batman crossover...

Updates make me happy and look!

d(oo)b

kirby gives you two thumbs up!
Ikabi chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
_ ~ wow! I love this story thus far! It's very interesting.

Continue please!
Dreamer Wolf chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
WHY isn't there another chapter? That was cool!
kudo chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Phoenix halfbreed chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
please put up another chapter. i really like your story!
David Stanley chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Good start to the story. I like the idea of a Batman/Detective Conan crossover. I wonder who is going to figure out who's secret first. I like the interplay between Dick and Heiji that you started. Plus with the Organization backing up the Riddler and Joker, I see things getting exceptionally explosive real quick. Hope to see more of this story.
Dark-Koomrie chapter 1 . 8/15/2004