Reviews for Not Eternal
Tiriya chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
This was great. It was kinda sad, and rather poignant. I, unlike the others, can't really see it continuing, but I guess it could work as a multi-chaptered fic should you choose to make it so. Great work.
Kitian chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Wow. This is dark and inspiring and beautiful, all at once. The mixing of grief and hope is just wonderful; the description of the castle and the girl just stuck in my mind and it's a little bit haunting but very aesthetic. I love it. Your usage of words is indescribable! You can't seriously be in high school...you sound like an English major. Hmm...I'm jealous.
cirruscastle chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
If only Square had the guts to write an ending this deliciously sad rather than sticking to their formula for happy endings.

One nitpicking thing: "bows in the second sentence should be "boughs."

I agree that it could be continued, but it also works as is, a beautiful descriptive piece.
magistrate chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Oh! Um... geez. I honestly hadn't intended to go anywhere with this, as I don't... exactly have a plot lined up for it. It was intended as a one-shot, as so many of my things are-but I guess I could find some way to continue it, somehow. Pssh. Anyone who knows me can tell you I have no shortage of fic plots, all I need to do is match one to this beginning.

Well... sorry if I mislead you into thinking this was a chapter fic. I may get inspired and continue it; I may not. But thanks for reading and reviewing!
Baby Rose chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Very good beginning, I'm hoping this is a continuing story, at least it seems that way to me. There were no author's notes so I couldn't be sure, but this was a very good detailed beginning that has me wondering where you're going to go from here. With all six of them dead it piques my interest very much. Update soon! You're going on my Author Alert list!

Rose
Writer Saa chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Weej. *glompage* I like this one. It's. . . Well, I like it.