Reviews for Love hidden by Hatred
Gren Maju Da Eiza chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
besides the swear words good story, i also notice you havent updated in about 2 years whens the rest going to come
C4n4di4nG1rl535 chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
Funny story. Keep writing. Poor Kagome, is she trying to be nice to Inuyasha. And does she remeber the accident. Because if she does why doesn't she just tell him. Or can it come to her in a dream?
Mr.Evil chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
i have read this story and i was wondering when another chapter is going to be made
Mr.Evil chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
i hope u make another chapter soon this story is getting intresting
Mr.Evil chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
good story
demonchild55 chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
hey gurl i never knew that they would turn on each other like that never saw it comin!well g2g keep writin good! lve-ya

kaitlin

a. 98765
Mr.Mean chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
i cant wait till the next chapter i hope there is alot of heartbreak
Mr.Mean chapter 4 . 9/28/2003
i cant wait to see what happens next it seems to be a real heart shatterer
robert chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
man i really want to see what happens next
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 4 . 9/7/2003
more please? aah! I just got this account today. It's not supposed to say houshi-s, it's supposed to say houshi-sama! grr! I love your fic! Inuyasha and Miroku wearing just towels? You're going to make me drool myself to death! The whole dream thing is cute! They've got matching dreams! kewl! The whole locker room thing makes me think about an Inuyasha episode on the other day, where he hardly wears his shirt the whole episode! yay! he's sexy when he's a demon! Ginta and Hokkaku! I'm not sure why I said that... update soon! Ja ne!
Zonza chapter 4 . 8/15/2003
I love this fic, It's awsome and I can't wait to read more!

Zonza
cleo chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
i really like your story please tell me when you update!
pensquared chapter 4 . 8/14/2003
Inuyasha in a towel... i'm so happy i could cry. *waa* oh, they're very happy tears.

i wonder when they'll actually ask for names on AIM?
Imoen chapter 4 . 8/14/2003
Lol, great chappy!

Kage: *Unenthusiastically* Yea, great chappy.

Mary: Kage! Be polite! Besides, it WAS a good chapter!

Kage: Whatever.

Mary: What's with you?

Kage: *is still grossed out by that hotel window thing*

Mary: 0.0 Oh...eh-heh-heh...*looks at jessica* please don't kill me!

NEwayz, I can't wait to read more!
Heather Christi chapter 4 . 8/14/2003
Me want more! ::pout, pout, tear, tear:: MORE! MORE! MORE! I'm selfish, aren't I? YES I AM but I know good stories and when I find some, I'll get back to you but I FOUND ONE! YOURS! SO CONTINUE! _