Reviews for An Unlikely Path
Cinders99 chapter 1 . 8/23
Great sequel. When is Chapter 15 coming?
Canadanna chapter 14 . 4/29
You promised chapter 15 soon! We've been waiting for, like, 5 years!
canadanna chapter 14 . 4/28
*tear stained face but half smiling* This is working to the good end, I can see. Please continue!
ursae-minoris chapter 14 . 4/2
Don't know if you're still updating this (its been a long time) but just know that once in a while people look for K&L stories and find yours, its so well-written that i fell in love for this... i'm here to ask for more, since there was a promise of a chapter 15! Like other people said, its so cruel that you stopped at this point hahaha But anyway, thanks for this fic 3
listnmusic247 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Oh my gosh so good I read the entire thing in one day I was so intrigued! Please finish it! Just tell us his choice at least!

Such a great story! chapter 14 . 4/9/2014
Loving this story, please finish it! :D
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
*Cries* *sniff* that was truly beautiful! I think my heart broke when Kate figured out that she couldn't get back to Leopold! Please please please let Leopold come with Stuart back to Kate! Kate is going to be so happy to see him! I have been through the highest peaks of happiness and despair while reading this story! I really need to know the ending! Please make it a happy one! And Kate is having their baby, so fantastic!

My deepest compliments on your story
sassygirlrox chapter 14 . 7/4/2013
i'm loving this story right now. it's touching and exiting at the same time. please finish the story
Creed Vs Deadpool chapter 14 . 3/18/2012
I assume that this story is yet to be updated, is it not? (Sorry, kinda diggin' the whole Victorian talk...) Anyway, I know hardly anyone reads K&L fanfiction anymore, but I am in love with this story. You stopped at the worst moment possible! Grrr, haha! Right before he decides? Lol, I'm on the edge of my seat and about to fall out!
CountessRipper chapter 14 . 12/29/2010
You HAVE to update this! If you don't I will cry and when I cry I'm scary. Let's just put it this way, I will hunt you down and personally get on my knees and beg you to update it myself! I really, really, really, really, etc., etc., live this story and will be very sad if I don't see it get updated soon! But continue with the wonderful writing! And your portrayal of Kate and Leopold are perfect!

Lots of Love!

mamaruti chapter 14 . 10/6/2010
please add chapter 15 and beyond - i'm loving the story so far, and was gutted to find that it didn't get to the end of the story! really, your writing is fantastic, and your portrayal of leopold and kate is spot-on in my opinion.
Monica chapter 14 . 10/4/2010
it can't end herehe must see her and she must have the child
Marble Meadow chapter 14 . 9/5/2010
This story is beyond amazing. Sigh. I absolutely am in love with the characters and the direction and just everything about it. You've woven a beautiful, enthralling tale and I'm aching to see it finished. Please my love, one more chapter - a reuniting between Leopold and our dear Katherine... )
pressed.start chapter 14 . 6/2/2010
Please update! I love this story and want to see how it turns out! Your writing is excellent. You voice the characters so well!
Gil's Anne chapter 14 . 5/1/2010
Ah - so cute! I just love Leopold (well, in truth, I actually love Hugh Jackman), so I'm so happy you've kept going with the story and I hope you keep updating soon!