Reviews for The Healing Touch
wolfpack3422 chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Shibby story, that was a great read, really entertaining. Thanks for posting!
Tijuana Pirate chapter 4 . 12/26/2003
Ah... wow. That was so incredibly cute it hurts. I love your fic. Absolutely, positively, love it.
Of course, I am a *teeny* bit biased because I absolutely love Cya, Skids, and, best of all, Cya and Skids together! I am so glad that it had a cute, happy ending. *smiles* Thanks so much!
T. Pirate.
nobodyhereanymore chapter 4 . 12/17/2003
*chokes*
I think I'm allergic to cuteness. *wobbly grin*
That was really, really sweet. I loved all of it. Injured!Skids is so adorable.
Great story. It was the perfect length - wasn't so short that it was unsatisfying, and not so long that you can get bored reading it. Yup, in short, that was shibby.
PC'sgirl chapter 4 . 12/9/2003
aw! very well written! and the pining, each over the other, was very nice! and the plan was interesting... coloring books!
PC'sgirl
Minerva Solo chapter 4 . 11/30/2003
e! aww!
OOps, donkey noises. Anyway,: "Sque!" would be mostly what I'm trying to say. In the course of, oh, ten minutes, you've turned me into a Cy/Skids shipper.
Clay chapter 4 . 11/29/2003
When I finished this story, I literally said "Ghe..." (my noise of contenment) and fell down bonelessly in sheer satisfaction. Lovely. _
kalmia rapahel chapter 4 . 11/29/2003
oh, my, this was GORGEOUS. loved it. good characterization, nice plot ( a little of making an idiot out of harley - but hey, i'm not complaining ;;) and... yeah. this is now one of my favourite skids/cya fics _ *cheers*
Heather Cat chapter 4 . 11/25/2003
So, so sweet. And amazing. And awesome. And whatever other adjective you can think of to say it. Cya and Skids were meant to be, and I just love them together. This is an awesome story, and I can't tell you how much it made my day. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2003
aw!
FIREamrm chapter 4 . 11/23/2003
WOW! i love the ending. i'm sad it's over tho. i hope u make more stories like this. FIRE
andrea chapter 4 . 11/23/2003
AW! I LOVE IT! it was so cute! i think you should have squeezed the line where skids giggles and says he's seducing him! That would have been funny! But i like the way you wrote it! A sequel would be nice!

*andrea*
Kazima Kuwabara chapter 4 . 11/22/2003
lol...go nurse. true yaoi dan right there. or just a love fan. cuz love is love. no matter what gender. God wouldn't place us here to deny our feelings, he teste us to be true to ourselved...its passed midnight and i gotta go to the hospital soon leave me alone...
Mistress of Tales chapter 4 . 11/20/2003
Yes! Aww, finally, I love every sweet, happy ending to a Cy/Skids fic, and this was among the fantaboulousseses (yes, that word makes sense in my head)

Sniffle. Cya deserves Skids. As the comic is nowadays, I'm not sure that Skids deserves Cy, but... waah, wants Cy/Skids.
purplechaos04 chapter 3 . 11/8/2003
Dude, this is such a shibby story, I wish you would finish it. *cries*
FIREamrm chapter 3 . 11/1/2003
NICE chapter. plz update soon, i can't wait to see what happenes.