Reviews for The List
awesome! thats a wicked ending :3
where she went chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Cute.
Full of Ennui chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Quite possibly the best Sev/Herm story ever written. [[And believe me, I've been reading them since I was nine.]]

This story is pwnful in so many different ways, it would take years to describe it. I'll just say that if JKR had ever considered hiring an writer to write a Sev/Herm ending for the books, this would be it, definitely. The theme is excellent and original- no one has ever done anything remotely like it, to the best of my knowledge, anyways.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
i loved this. not only fluff, but a rather brilliant concept! Well done!
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Loved it!
possumgurl chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Oh, excellent! Very, very good! Love the fluff & the pie...yum...;)
reflecting chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
fluff! yay! finally! ;D it's not often fluff goes well in stories (I love them anyways) but you really did it -evil grin- keep it up! :)
Nina chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
absolutly adorable piece. Great work, dialoges and settings. The story line is samrt and well versed. Love it!
SS chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
This is a brilliant story although in parts the conversations got a bit too deep and meaningful to be REALLY realistic but where'd we be without a bit of fluff? Maybe next time you should punctuate said long, meaningful speeches with pauses and distractions. Imagine yourself with a friend (or in this case, someone you fancy the pants off), and imagine you saying these things to him/her. Would it sound unnatural for you to say such a long speech without pauses or interruptions (even if it was just the other person TRYING to interrupt and failing as is often the case!)? There doesn't have to be speech in the pauses, you could simply have him/her displaying their insecurity- I know if I said half of the things they did in some of their speeches, I'd feel bloody insecure!

Apart from that I have ABSOLUTELY NO critisism! I loved the way that you went into a little bit of detail with the sex-parts, but not so much as to make it vulgar.

Well done,

Helen x
magdamars chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
aww this is a really sweet way to pair them! youre an awesome writer! im a draco/hermione shipper but i enjoy the occasional hermione/snape fic and this was AWESOME! i congratulate you on a job very well done
amsev chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Wonderful! Angst and humor, my favorite combo!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
i adore this. more fluffy ficlets?
Digital Buddha chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
YOU CANNOT STOP HERE!

*Bursts in tears*
Emma-Kitty chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Oh my gosh, this is so sweet! I love this fic! You're an awesome writer and I plan on definitely reading more of your work!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »