Reviews for A Compromising Situation
TheLuna chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
lol, awesome story! I love Hermione's reactions xD
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
hahha, I'm grinning from ear to ear simply marveolus ;)
sashapotter chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
aw... thats cute... luvd it...
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
This was terribly funny!
Lugia Smiles chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Aw, totally cute and awesome! I loved it! #Grins.# Just so adorable!

Just one thing you should know, it that the spacings inbetween sentences are a bit off.

But really, I totally loved your FanFic! It's going on my Favourites List!

And - If 'snogging Remus Lupin' is now Order business, sign me up! #Laughs crazily.#

Ciao!

Lugia Smiles.
Alicia chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I love it! that was hilarious! Only thing is that in OotP Remus is about 36 and Minerva is about 70. It was still a great story. Keep writing!

~Alicia~
Kaila Skye chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Very excellent! i positvely loved it's bloody brilliant! Write more! Much Love and admiration!
Zela2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
VERY GOOD!PLEASE UPDATE NOW OR I'LL NEVER REVIEW YOU AGAIN:) I ALSO WILL NOT READ YOUR STORYS AND WILL TAKE THEM OFF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS LIST AND FAVORITE STORYS LIST!
p.s please don't make me do this!
Zela2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
I really liked it! Please update!
Princess Vicks chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Hi Juno,

I can't believe I never bothered to review this little gem... so funny. Thanks for putting a smile on my face today. I reread this again and couldn't stop giggling. Hope the writers block isn't permanent... you have a talent for writing.

Yours,

Vicks - Queen of all things blonde
LonelySilverWolf chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Ah! This is such a good story! It's one of my favorites now!

As for a 'good' review, I don't think that Remus and Hermione would be that outgoing... maybe a bit more shy?

Love it!
Septemberrains8 chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
LOL! I love the way you kept all the Order members in character and didn't just focus on Remus and Minerva. You should write a sequel to this... what else qualifies as Order business, I wonder? I can just imagine Hermione catching them out *again* when Remus sneaks in to visit her at Hogwarts.

You managed to keep that air of seriousness in the background despite the humour of the fic. I found myself feeling genuinely sad that they had to say goodbye.

Looking forward to more TSIB!

Mel x
MWPPL4LIFE chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
RDTFLMAO! _

~

It's official! I'm a RL/MM shipper than an SS/MM shipper! _
webby chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
fabulous story...hope your writers block clears up soon.

-minnette