Reviews for Midmurder Rendevous
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
HOW DARE YOU STOP THERE? I realize this is old but it's still good...and I want to read more :( either way thanks for writing it in the first place
slytherincrush chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
that was awesome, can you update please?

love it! :)
Yours Truly Serendipity chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
Awesome story ... I will beg, but please don't make me, for another chapter
genki-cherry chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
This was awesome as far as keeping them in character goes :D I can really feel the Leopold and Loeb coming out (although Richard of course has his MbN extra gay-ness going on D). I just wish it wasn't one of those "get to the sex and then give up" stories T_T... Well! At least you had some build. And it was awesome build. I can't really criticize length since getting a story to be as long as this one would probably drive me crazy. Anyway nice job :D

If you can find it in your muse to continue, I'll be reading
suzzette chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
oh ...you should write *lots* more. this is one of the better mbn fics ive read...
gabo0 chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
Hi!

I've read soem of your on and I liked them a lot. Those two have something going on in that movie..

GaB
Dr FooFoo chapter 3 . 9/2/2004
Dude, I liked that so much... I adore your Justin n Richard - they're both so in character and it makes me all happy. In my pants, mainly, but you know.

I definitely don't think the last chapter was crap, but I'd think it would be a bit more painful/difficult to boff Justin the virginal uke with just some spit, don't you?

Either way, you are a sexy writer and I do hope you write more. _
Superduckub chapter 3 . 7/29/2004
*Yeah, Yeah I'm too lazy to sign in.* Anywho, I thought this was a wonderful story. I would like to read more! It is excellently written. :)

*Noel*
Angel Reid . Tobias Dominik chapter 3 . 6/10/2004
Please, please, please continue this! *hugs ou around the waist something good and begs like a homeless bum wanting food* It's so good!
Kakashia13 chapter 3 . 6/6/2004
Hey, i would like you to continue.I think it's good even though you took a while; i just read this today so...*shrugs*.I had to read something cuz i just saw this over a friends house and she was like it is kind of implied that they are gay.

Write more, ok.
Michelle Micky chapter 3 . 6/6/2004
OH, I liked it, add some more _
Jeru chapter 3 . 6/2/2004
Fic-time-movie

Great

Go on soon!
Rina76 chapter 2 . 10/22/2003
Hey, it's great to read some MbN fic from a new writer! And a very decent writer at that. You should definitely write more. I liked the car-kiss. And the way they just sit together and don't need to talk. That's cool. And I'm very interested to know why Richard passed out. Hm...intriguing.
The DJ Experiment chapter 2 . 8/29/2003
continue, please. Im curious what will happen next!
SchizoAuthoress chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Hon, you can't leave us hanging like this! Trust me, the story is good, you just need to write more! _ Please?

Schiz