Reviews for Kirin
Auxana chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
wow, I love your detail! this great! keep writing please! _
Braidless Baka chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
One of the better GB fics I've read! Nice stuff! _
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
Ah, too bad. I was really starting to enjoy the magic angle in this story.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
Interesting fic. I too would be rather... well, put off by someone suggesting their husband had been abducted by aliens. It's not exactly expected, but hey, I'm sure it happens all the time! You should write more, it's interesting!

_

DreamWeaver
Rabid Lola chapter 3 . 11/3/2004
hey...are you going to update this anytime soon? -huge puppy dog eyes-

Riyuji: -poke, poke- whatsgonnahappen? whatsgonnahappen?

_
really like this story chapter 4 . 10/13/2004
This is really good. But chapters 3 and 4 are exactly the same.
rabid lola chapter 4 . 5/10/2004
hello naga! i like this...you write very well. nice descriptions, it's smooth too. please update soon! :D
Lady Geuna chapter 4 . 4/30/2004
O _ I hope you have more soon! What trouble will Ban run into! Can't wait!
Geuna
haru chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
i like your story!please write the next chapters sooner,i want to know what happened to Ban-chan while Gin-chan was he really got in a lot of trouble?-typical of Ban-chan.
please write more!
Katie chapter 4 . 1/31/2004
This is very good! I really liked the fight-scene between Ginji, Hevn and the yakuza thugs. I also liked Ban's explination of the magic circle in the previous chapter! I am really looking forward to the next part!
Wetheril chapter 3 . 9/3/2003
I actually do have an account, but I've been too lazy to sign in (forgot pw, you see. )

I have to admit, I'm really enjoying your fiction so far. Excellent plot development and you write the characters very well. Can't wait to see what happens next! The story is keeping me on edge. Please update soon!

P.S. Ban is sensitive to magic? I know that he has witch blood, but the anime doesn't really delve into magic even though each of the characters are quite unique. (Have been reading too much Harry Potter lately.) This will be interesting. :)
Noodles3 chapter 3 . 8/22/2003
Aww, dun call me Noodles3! It's so...icky T_T Anyways, another awsome chapter...or should I say chapters, non? It's really interesting, and the...the *squee*! It's so neat! I really liked the third chapter, but that's probably because I like Ginij more than Ban...but damn! Everyone's in-character (though I have yet to read a GB fanfiction with OOC...), and the interactions between them is so realistic (...as realistic as manga characters can be, ya know) like...like...like you KNOW them! It's so neat it's creepy!

ANYWAYS! Enough of this silly babble-babble talk! I hope you'll update soon, 'cause I wanna know what's going to happen, right?

Noodles
Ai-chan3 chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
This fic is really great! (And is finally not causing my comp to have seizures when I click that little review button!) . I'm liking it lotsalots (aw, Ginji's such a little cutie
Earth Star chapter 3 . 8/22/2003
Yay! Another chapter and it was really good. Ginji's innocent nature is so cute. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Magical Mage chapter 3 . 8/21/2003
You have an error with your fic. Chapter two and three are the same chapters. You might want to fix that.

Besides that little error, this looks promising. and sorry but I don't know of any mailing lists. GetBackers needs a bigger fan base first.