Reviews for Hobson's Choice
tigerlily124 chapter 32 . 6/29/2014
Lovely story! Thanks!
Beth-TauriChick chapter 32 . 8/5/2012
Brilliant. Wow. I am in awe :) I've read (and enjoyed very much) your Sherlolly fics, so when I saw you had written an epic one for 5/Tegan (a pairing that I love) I had to read that. This was really an amazing fic. I see the scene that you had with Sherlolly in here with 5/Tegan - it works extremely well for both pairings. Having read them both, I think it pointed out the similarities between Sherlock and the Doctor quite nicely. So anyway, just wanted to say that this fic is fantastic and I loved it!
JoBabeAlly chapter 32 . 2/8/2012
I loves me a happy ending, yay!
JoBabeAlly chapter 22 . 2/8/2012
Woof, that was sooo hot! Well done!
JoBabeAlly chapter 11 . 2/8/2012
This story is so sweetly romantic, I love it. Glad I found it.
JoBabeAlly chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Tegan was a volcano, shifting between being dormant and being active with no advance warning other than the fact that one knew it would happen.

What a fabulous, accurate, wonderful description!
JEN chapter 32 . 10/9/2011
Really well written. The story is interesting, the dialogue is great and the character of the Doctor is especially written very well.
Garfield71 chapter 32 . 7/25/2010
Wow, what jewels one can find in the more dusty corners of this site :-))

Found it in the favourites of another autor an thouroughly enjoyed reading it.
00000909000000 chapter 32 . 2/24/2010
That was a really good story! Tegan/5th Doctor was always a favorite with me, and this story does them justice. Loved the romance, suspense, and all of the detail. Thanks for posting!
ToryTigress92 chapter 32 . 5/31/2009
First of all, what a brilliant story. I love Fifth Doctor/Tegan. and as a writer of theirs myself, I've been looking everywhere for good fanfictions about them and this is one of the best. The interaction, the suspense, the gradual discovery of their feelings for each other were all perfectly written and captured, well done!

I would love to read a sequel of this of course, but I leave that possibility in your capable hands. Thank you for such an incredible read!
MizJoely chapter 32 . 10/18/2006
That was a great Tegan/5 fic, well written, romantic, sexy...all the right stuff and then some. I hope a sequel is possibly in the works?
MizJoely chapter 8 . 10/18/2006
I'm really enjoying this twist on the "she is my mate" plot; it's well written and the characters sound like themselves. One small fix you might want to make: Tegan's Aunt was Vanessa, Sarah Jane's is Lavinia, so unless Tegan's been hanging around Sarah Jane's relatives, I think Vanessa would have been more likely to offer gardening tips! :)
MedStudent chapter 32 . 3/29/2006
I just found this story - it was very enjoyable! Your characterizations were, for the most part, very good, and the setup for throwing The Doctor and Tegan together was well done. You had me wondering up until the end how they were going to get out of it. Bravo!
Lynne chapter 32 . 8/20/2004
Very nice. I know that's not exactly efusive praise, but I'm tired just now, because I stayed up till afeter 2 am because I had to finish this story. Is that better?
dixielou chapter 32 . 5/3/2004