Reviews for Sand, Sun, and A Fur Blanket
nessie6 chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
I added this to my story alert and THEN noticed it hasn't been updated in 6 years. Which is a real bummer, because usually that means you most likely won't be back to this story. Which is a shame, cause I really want to see what this is all about! I really like the story so far, and it IS rather an original blanket story (a desert? it's always in a deserted cabin somewhere viciously cold!) So here's a review in hope that maybe (maybe) you might update this in the future.

nessie
Kitsune-Blue chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
keep going! its soundsl iek this is gunna be a laugh!
kokoronagomu chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
it has been three years... this is a good story... and then it stopped.

i was loving the interaction of the two... then when the words stopped i was left hanging from that little dot after she screamed. your words are gone, like a lover who suddenly gets up and leaves just before you peak. you, Karina Kineshi are a TEASE! and a cruel one at that!

please finish this!
meg-chan chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
nice chapter, I think Sano has good intentions...I laughed at that part.

I really like this but you haven't updated in such a long time! Please update again soon
meg-chan chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I'm leaving a review though I do not know wether or not you will continue to write the story. I doubt it but anyway for what it's worth i think it's a great story.
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
That was weird...and funny...and hmm...quite wonderful! haha! Great job!
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Great ending! Typical Sano "fix me". Great job! Can't wait to read the second chapter!
Auxana chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
...well...the ending was certainly interesting! _ PLease continue writing! I want to hear Sanosuke's "explaination"...
Code Name Adania chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
Wow, I'd REALLY like to see Sano explain his way out of that one! o.O I really like the twist on the blanket story! After so much cold, it's nice to see characters being too hot for a change. Kudos! (Though I'm still confused as to what's happening, heh)
unknown beedee chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
haha, that was great. hope the next chappie comes out soon, and i can't wait to hear sano's excuse...hehe
Kitsune-Blue chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
woh! go sano ahahaha man this is getting very interesting! Keep up the good work, can't wait to see what happens next!
Cattitude chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
This is really good! Please continue it soon!
Kitsune101 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
hey,
PERSON! COME N NOW U STILL HAVNT UPDATED? U GOTTA! i kinda gave up on ya cause u didnt put up a new chap. gosh ur letting or u let a possibly good story go to waste.
Saiyan Princess chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
Wow! this is good update soon!please? I'll be waiting for it! _x
Angelic Giggles chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
O.O! OY! NEXT CHAPTER! WHAT HAPPENED? IS SHE DREAMING? HUH?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »