Reviews for Their Crazy Love
X-elemental chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Hermione has a point. Draco would be much more dramatic, as he would have to kill the one he loves to have his family live.
X-elemental chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
Having the magnificent bastard actually be line one to the Whatever!Harry he's in a relationship in is used far too little in the slash genre. Well written!
X-elemental chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Hogwarts broom closets are famous places for either snogging or sex, for british wizards frown upon public displays of affection (those whorish Muggleborn!). Consequently, it is incredibly hard to find an empty one and any relationship doesn't remain secret for long.
X-elemental chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
...I feel a little sorry for Voldemort. How frustrated he must be!

"THE LIGHT SIDE IS GAY!"

"Of course, milord. That was the reason you started the war after all."
Justarandomperson chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wow, this was so good! I literally blew me away! There's lots of crack pairings out there, but this one is the best by far. It's seems to have a plot already, the characters are in character and it's so realistic. I really like this story and I get the humour in this, well done!
StrawberryPajamas chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
I fear whatever goes on inside your head.
Alice chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
I'm on chapter 2 and I'm absolutely wetting myself from laughter, this is brilliant!
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I LOVE IT.

KEEP UPDATING. LOL

XD
DancingGrass chapter 10 . 9/6/2007
I'm a little scared to read this story entirely. This is scik, insane, downright creepy and nightmarish.

I Love it.

:D
Kara chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Oh LORD I cannot believe you used that song from 'Space Jam'! (cracks up) THAT IS AWESOME! (It is also sad that I knew it was from space jam). Very, very amusing, especially the ninja thing. Keep it up!
x.Darth Kate.x chapter 10 . 7/29/2007
That was one of the most hilarious fanfictions I have ever read! I finished the whole thing in one sitting!

And you're definitely right about there being no Dumbledore/Harry stories out there...though, agreeing with some random person who submitted a review below, I would imagine anything between them being more dramatic and angsty. Woo hoo.
KRzyII chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
OMG LOL. This chapter was fricking hilarious, and I'm so glad that we got to see what was Harry's actual memory about when he passed out... both times XD. And LOVED the broom closet thing - snogging properly and all!
KRzyII chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
Lol, and i almost began taking this story seriously... I should have learned my lesson right from the part about the, say, leiderhosen? Well, now I know better... *chortle* the part with Snape and Harry... ROFL. Anyway, good fic. Gonna keep readin now...
KRzyII chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
LOL and ROFLMAO! Holy crap, this fic is just what i was looking for when i - for the first time mind you! - set upon my quest this day looking for a good ADHP fluffic _ seriously, you made my day. THis pairing is at once terrifying and alluring, which makes it so goshdarn fun. Honestly, I was rereading HPB for the mfmdmff time, and honest to god, that part at the end where Harry and Dumby are coming back from the cave and Harry keeps telling Dumby not to worry, he's got him, and then Dumblydore is like, "I know, I'm with you, Harry." XD I mean, c'mon. That was SO like setting them up together. Not really, but ya gotta have fun. Definitely enjoying this fic muchas so far and can't wait to read more!
xXZero CoolXx chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
omg this is just TOO fabulously hilarious! LMAO! I love it! Kinda . . . disturbing though lolz