Reviews for Under the Five Moons
goochflex chapter 14 . 1/21/2004
This is an awesome fic. It would be better if you updated every once in a while. I really like what you've done with it so far. Keep up the good work.
gooch
claymade chapter 14 . 1/11/2004
I love the way you've got all the different, mutually antagonistic factions. It adds complexity, but not in a bad way. Makes for a tenser reading experience, not being sure who's going to go after who next...

One thing, though, that I thought seemed a little odd was just how easy the grand master vampire went down. Felt a little anti-climactic, after the buildup he got.

In any case, all these various plotlines have me enthralled. Can't wait to see what's in store!
Naninaniwhat chapter 14 . 1/11/2004
This is still really good! How do you think of this stuff? By the way, I noticed a mistake. The currency is double dollars, and sea cents. I found this out from the episode where Vash was buying food on the sandsteamer. Just saying!
~*Beckira*~
Miss Caribbean chapter 14 . 1/8/2004
AWSOME AWSOME! MORE! hehhe... wow am so happy you updated...good kick ass chapter! I love the group thing. One working for Knives and the other for ...eh god right? hehehe good and evil...AWSOME! Please update when you can!
goopchflex chapter 14 . 1/8/2004
Awesome chapter, keep 'em coming.
Gooch
GothicBlacre chapter 14 . 1/5/2004
REALLY GOOD STORY I HOPE YOU KEEP WRITING IT BUT WHAT AM I SAYING YOU PROBABLY WILL CONSIDERING HOW MUCH YOU ALREADY WROTE WELL CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE SO PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON :) I'LL REVIEW AGAIN
the old fart chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Oh goodie, another chapter! I agree, Evans is the coolest. I don't care whom he ends up with; just let him fight again!
Oh, the Kikaida comment wasn't meant to be rude. Hope you didn't take offense to it, and sincere appologies if you did. (I was just surprised to see you comment on it in A/N)
Ryuu no Furui Yami chapter 13 . 1/1/2004
Hmm, I like, I like! Please update again soon! And who else but me thinks that Evans and Nikki are gonna get together, and the same with Calamity and Jeremiah?
claymade chapter 13 . 12/30/2003
Wow... Mysterious indeed...

Evans, I must say, is an amazingly cool fellow. As are your portrayals of all the characters, but this chapter used him especially effectively. I love his manner of speech. ("Yes, it is Miss Thompson.")
Inuyasha86Sanji chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Wow good story. I can't wait to read the ending chapter. Keep up the good work. Update it soon _
Suzuka Blade chapter 13 . 12/26/2003
Fangtastic story! please update soon.
I especially liked the preview paragraph at the end of each chapter. It made it seem that much more like the real show ya know?
"There is a difference between pain and injury."
-Cho-Manno
Suzuka Blade chapter 12 . 12/26/2003
"The Mercadians are too busy looking down on us to see us coming."-Cho-Arrim rebel
Suzuka Blade chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
"Once you learn to float on the shadows, you'll never fear them again."-Nightwing Glider card
Suzuka Blade chapter 10 . 12/26/2003
"Her commands are part rallying cry, part sermon, and wholly undeniable."-Ramosian Sergeant card
Suzuka Blade chapter 9 . 12/25/2003
"To see one is a good omen to the Cho-Arrim."
-Sacred Prey card