Reviews for Under the Five Moons
Yoko the demon fox chapter 26 . 9/2/2005
awesome story. One of the best stories I read so far.
Daemon Nemises chapter 26 . 4/27/2005
Hello Pat ... It's Me, Yes Me Your brother James From the FUTURE! MAW HA HA HA HA hehe ...He he. Well not really from the future but I'm Just cool That way. I'm using my freinds User By AND WHY DO YOU HAVE AND EUPILOG IT SHOULD GO On FOR EVER JAMES OUT

... Cheese is God M CHeese
Angel81 chapter 26 . 4/24/2005
Great story!
rar chapter 25 . 11/17/2004
i'ma guessing that's rem... (

this review will be hard to type without giving away anything to new readers...

_ did knives and danil really have to... do whatever they did at the end of the chapter? _ WHY WHY WHY DID YOU DO THAT! _ WHY KNIVES? you already did that thing you did to knives with every other bad guy in the WHOLE FRIGGIN STORY! DID ALL OF THEM HAVE TO DO THAT?

knives... (

i'd imagine vash feeling really crummy that... everyone died... o-o. i never recalled an instant where meryl/millie help kill a person... /

i still can't believe you did that to everyone. (

couldn't you leave just ONE bad guy to not do that? man... so depressing...

all in all, this fic has a real air of "TRIGUN" to it. in my opinion, this really is the best trigun fanfiction. that i've read so far, that is.

you've had a few errors in the last two chapters. mostly typing "are is" and stuff like that. o-O. i think you were correcting/checking something, but forgot to delete the second verb. oh whelps.

this is an awesome fic. be proud. D
rar chapter 25 . 11/17/2004
i'ma guessing that's rem... (

this review will be hard to type without giving away anything to new readers...

knives... (

i still can't believe you did that to everyone. (

couldn't you leave just ONE bad guy to not do that? man... so depressing...

this is an awesome fic. be proud. D
claymade chapter 26 . 10/13/2004
Wow. Just... wow.

An incredible climax to an incredible story... The way you tied everything up was simply amazing. I especially liked the way you had Knives and Danil go down in the end. It worked extremely well; somehow, after reading it, I felt that had it happened any other way it would have felt anti-climactic. It was the perfect way to end it for them.

And the end results for our heroes was quite heartwarming. I enjoyed the epilogue immensely, not just in how things worked out in the literal sense, but just because of the hopeful tone that it had.

This has easily been one of my favorite stories in the Trigun section. It captures the mood of the series extremely well, while infusing it with all manner of new angles to shake things up, and balancing the two sides of the equation so that neither overwhelms the other. Thank you very much for taking the time to write this all and share it with us!
DynastyDrummer chapter 26 . 9/17/2004
Great story man! I f*in loved it! But now that its over...I think I'm seriously gonna cry...seriously! I can see this fic being a perfect anime. I could see it all playing out in my head, plus I added some music into which would totally rock. Well...not much more to say. I'll miss reading this story though...
ArrowsongElf chapter 26 . 9/16/2004
*glee!* Oh! I loves it! *dances*

...But it's over now, I have no reason to check obsessively for new chapters... o.o;;

MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS GONE! *runs around in circle*
Carri chapter 26 . 9/15/2004
Please, please do a sequal! anyway i loved this it had to end.
ducusdraconis chapter 26 . 9/13/2004
wow this story was amazing, there is nothign i can say to really get the point across exceot that this is the true sequel to Trigun
cjflutterbye chapter 26 . 9/13/2004
I wanted to make sure that you understand how much I enjoyed this story.

I'm so happy that you finished it and that you finished it so strongly, the last chapter totally rocked - so much action - total chaos (I love that word)

Your Epilogue - which I told you on MediaMiner - for the funerals was perfect poetry, so sad and moving. Then, to end which such a happy upbeat feeling, all the families all together - just lovely.

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful characters with me.
Ryuu no Furui Yami chapter 26 . 9/12/2004
*throws confetti in the air* Woot! Congradulations, this story is done! I hope to read more of your fics in the future!

~Ryuu
Nick's Derringer Girl chapter 26 . 9/12/2004
this story is so great, it's sad to see it go.
Sigma-Crow chapter 26 . 9/12/2004
Fantastic. You are incredibly good at writing fight scenes, and it really showed up in the last chapter. liked how you handled Blayne and Johnney, and the deaths of Knives and Danil were more than fitting. Finally, the way that you ended the epilogue was, to put it simply, perfect. (I'm glad you honored the Anime tradition of working in 13s.)
Miss Caribbean chapter 26 . 9/11/2004
omg... I think am going to cry! haha umm It's a cute ending _ It was a great action pack kick arse fanfic I've ever read! I totally loved it ... omg I cant even make scense right now! lol omg such a wonderful story I loved it! Prehapes one day i'll give a better review. Damn I wish this was a movie haha it would kick so much arse! I'm sad tho that Knives & Legato died... :(
215 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »