Reviews for Denial
aryesis chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Nicely written! Its a fresh new perspective for once. Keep it up.
Kefra chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Blinded by the prevailing sterotype of the flagrant gay, we often forget that many choose to live in the closet or in denial of their own orientation. The religious/conservative/traditional stigma against homosexuality is very difficult to overlook and many gays deny or cover up their sexual preferences for this very reason.

My pontification aside, however, this is an excellent story in every regard. Concise, compelling, characterized exceptionally, this gets full marks and then some from me.
Judanim chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Great story. Clever, well-written, and very good characterization. I like the pairing. Then again, anything with Joey not being involved with Seto I'll take a liking to. But that's not the point. Awesome job, and keep up the good work! (Sorry about the cliche; I just can't help it.)

- Judanim the Green Mage
Anvanimaserke chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
*favs story* OMFG You write so well... the depth of realistic thought and emotion you display in your writting is absolutly incredible. I LOVE your style. You are AMAZING at this. I really enjoyed this piece alot! *hugs*

Egypts chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Col _ Love the last line. The nile, denial. Heehee. I'm so clever XD
AkaVertigo chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Ceresi chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
*giggles* Perfect ending! Ties into the title and everyting. Love it. Very hot and in character and just, good.
Pachelbel chapter 1 . 12/21/2003 You're amazing with the J/H shipping. Innominate recommended you, and I can say she's never been wrong about a talented author. *smiles* A new favorite! Keep it up
ee970 chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
I love your narrative, rough, but slightly detached. It's perfect for how Joey (& Tristan, for that matter) are approaching things... The last line is a sweet stinger too. Nice!
oldbastards chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Very nice. "Raw" is the word but it's also a cliche, so I won't use it. I'd add it to my Favorites, but there's no room and I might have done it already.
Razzle chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Yes, someone did. I did. And I'll say it again: Joey is a smart guy, who can and does think! So there.
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Another brilliant JonouchiXHondaXJonouchi fic. - If im not careful, your going to make me like this more then SetoXJOnouchi and OtogiXHonda -;; Hehehe -; damn you P
Dindrane chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
I really like this story. The last line is a good punch line. It also made me think that you should write a second half to the story. I don't normally read Jou/Tristan stories-there aren't really that many of them out there that I've noticed anyway. I like that you made it a little on the coarse side-it fits in well with their tough guy images. I was also hoping as I read it that it was Tristan that caught Jou's eye in the shower. Well done!
Chikara chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Chi: Haha, that was good. I get the last sentence. Wow, I'm smart. Denail right?

Random Voices: Duh you baka, look at the title...

Chi: Uhh, cute story. . looking forward to some more
xxpoisonivyxx chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
great story! but i don't really know if the last sentence was really necessary