Reviews for I Just Forget
SPRACE's Illegitimate Child chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
so cute it makes me squee! love the cuteness in your angst! It's hard to make both happen at the same time, but you did it. It was sweetly angsty. :)
Cynic chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
*tear*

Aw, that was so sad! I think you enjoy making me [almost] cry! I love song fics. I don't know why, but I do. This was really good.

Ya know, I'm not the best reviewer in the world. I tend to always look at the good stuff. But, then again, almost everything you write can't be improved by us mere mortals! *winks*
Gryffin Parker chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
That story is really good. It has really good insight to Blink's character. And how it sucks to be a gay boy in 1899.

I've never heard that song before, but I'll have to go find it somewhere.

Good story.

Luffle yous!

Gryff
Saturday chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
You think reviews are cool, eh? Well I could sit and review you all day, but the computer only lets me review once for each chapter (believe me, I've tried to do more). This was great! I was so sad that Blink just "forgot" at the end! WHEN ARE THEY ACTUALLY GOING TO KISS? Its okay, though, I love depressing endings no matter how sad they make me. Does that even make sense? Whatever, great job!
Sunlight-Spider Monkey chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
So good. I love it! Not much to say, just it's a good story.

Love lots,

Casey
Thistle chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
That was great. I think it’s good you didn’t add to it cuz it made it, I don’t know, sweeter? Whatever, I really liked the story.
Spike chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Hey! That was really depressing.. poor Blink! *cries* I just want a happy ending for those two! I don't usually like song-fics but this one was good.. but I'm always up for a little newsie slash so...
studentnumber24601 chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Angsty!Blink. Oh, how I *love* Ansty!Blink. Especially of he's angsty because he's in love with Mush. ::happy sigh:: Blink's my favorite character and M/B is my favorite slash pairing, so this makes me happy beyond reason. It's beautifully done (and I ususally don't like songfics) and very sad but very lovely. Brilliant job. :)
Simply Shortstack chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Aw, I love this. It was really sad, and very well-written. And I don't normally go for song fics, but I really enjoyed this. Blink/Mush, so adorable! Keep up the good work, Carpe Diem.

Shortstack