Reviews for Dressed to Kill
keemew2 too lazy to login chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Okay, first of all, THANK YOU! Thank you for the fact that Mamo-chan and Usagi are a couple in this. I can't tell you how much it pains me to see people bastardize his character for their own pleasure. (glares at her own sister)

Next, I have a complaint. The Gundam boys do not get sloppy. Quatre is not an 'agent' of Dr J, he is an independent freedom fighter struggling against the tyranny of OZ with a guiding hand from Prof. H.

Each of these boys are terrorists. None of them are assassin's, Hiiro just tends to come rather close.

While I like how you kept Darien faithful, I dont' like how you left out the whole 'Sailor Moon' thing. Having omitted hat, there as no real reason to even have it a cross over. You could have done this story with any female character and they still would have looked like simple OC's.

Aside from hat, you could have kept this going. A one shot, this is not. It was worth a second chapter, or at least continue this 'one shot' until it reach a conclusion. You left it very open, and it seems so unfinished. All we know is that Usagi will continue to be hunted by these people.

Oh, and mixing 'Usagi' with Darien...leaves much to be desired.

All in all, interesting idea.
kichiko chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
write more! Darien's acting a little weird, but thats ok, interesting concept. well update soon!
Bloody Love chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
That was really good. I hope you get the next chapter out soon. I really want to know what is going to happen next. Oh and I think you should put Rei with Heero and Mina would be cute with any of the others actually but in my oppinion I like her with Trowa cuz they are really cute together.
SunflowerX3 chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
This is a great story. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really like this story, so continue soon otherwise I might cry.

Shells
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
This is a great story. I like it a lot so far. I have a few questions though.

1 - Are the girls scouts?

2 - Are any of the other girls gonna show up?

3 - The girls and Darien grew up togtether right?

4 - Can i vote for pairings or do you already have them planned?

Write more soon

- Damia -
Firenze chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Mehehe, they thought Rei-chan was a guy!
lil pixie chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
O_o WHO! Rei and Mina vs Darien and Usagi mixed with a lil G-boys. Nice very nice. I like this story so far. Defintely looking forward to the next chapter! I hope Rei tears Duo a new one for making her miss her shot! Ciao! _
reidragon chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
I love this begining! But Rei and Mina against Mamoru and Usagi? Not bad idea i hope we have an explanation about this soon. For the paring i would like to see a Rei/Heero (it's my fav couple) and a Mina/Duo

Update soon
Venus Of Love chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
_ nice fic! I love it! And it's nice to see a fic where Darien ISN't bashed _. Mina/Heero please. And Rei, with Trowa or Wufei.

CONTINUE!

VOL-chan
Veggie-Babu-chan 2lazy2login chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
can i juss say...

PUH-LEASE!

King of the Dorks catch my Mina-chan and Rei-chan? I don't THINK so! MINA/WUFEI! Rei/Duo! I love their names, btw. Lord of Choas... Minako... *grins broadly* I like, I like! more soon! ~VBC~
HatakeRose chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Wow, that was good! I mean, reall good! Is it really going to be a one shot fic, please no...
Aino Yuy chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
since ur other reviwers told u wut one-shot means, i won't have to (_).

newayz, GREAT FIC! I LOVE IT! but damn girl, u got a lot of fics out already (O_O)! ah, but who cares? as long as they're all good. so tell me, will dick-head die in this fic? please? i hope so. n will u make it a M/H and R/W? post the next chap, if there is one.
Mercy P. Jones chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
very good! _ A one shot is a fic that's only one chapter, btw. anywho, there is going to be another chapter, right? and please a Rei/Wufei! _ POST ASAP!
Transcendent chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Nice! I'm really interested in this. BTW, I think a one-shot is when it's all in one chapter _~ I'm pretty sure this is going to have another chapter? Well, I can't wait for it!