Reviews for To Sacrifice and to Love
blackscarlet562 chapter 20 . 12/31/2007
love it! very interesting and creative.
Warbender chapter 21 . 11/2/2007
Nice ending, and nice one shot addition. You have written up an exellent batch of plot bunny stew. I find that this story has officially become one of my favorites. Latter down the road I will want to read this again. Please. Look at my forum, and please look under Warbender's story ideas. If you like one of the ideas found here. Feel free to use the idea. If you do use one of them. Please notify me after writting up the fifth chappie. So I can start reading it.
Warbender chapter 15 . 11/2/2007
I think that I shall not add any comments on your writting this review. I will say that this chapter painted a verry vivid, flowing, moving picture within my head. Very well done. Very well done indeed.
Warbender chapter 12 . 11/2/2007
As I said before... This just keeps getting better...

Now for Coments... 1. you are balencing things better 2. you are blendin point of view better. Though perspective seems to be stuck on Kagome (Is she the main character in this fic?). 3. So far. I have found no spelling/puncuation errors. This makes your story more understandable, and easier to read. This enhances the enjoymant of the read. (I like a good story, but I like it more if I can fully understand it)

Enjoy your joy in writting. So I may continue to enjoy my love of reading.
Warbender chapter 9 . 11/2/2007
Oh-boy! This is just gettin better, and better...

I have a few comments to make about your writing. 1 Your balance between the forground action of the characters, and the background description (i.e. the rain hitting the ground, or the trees swaying in the wind.). Is right on. 2 You are letting your action fall eather into Inuyasha, or into chobits. You need to blend the action more. What I am trying to say. Is that if you blend it right. The things in this story will seem to be going on simultaniously from diferent points of view. (i.e. perspective shifting from what Kagome sees to what Chi sees ect...) I feel that this is a way to improve uppon what you are writting. Another thing to do is write out a paragraph Inuyasha. Then one in Chobits. Then one with a blend of the two. Inctreasing the blended writing until you have a decent balance.

You have written an exellent story. I will keep reading this and reviewing. If you want an interesting x-over chalenge. See my forum Warbender's corner of the multiverse.
Warbender chapter 6 . 11/2/2007
I've read to this point, and the only thing I can say besides great plot bunny stew. Is Inuyasha's sword is tetsaiga. His brother's sword is named Tensiaga. The only mistake I have found is the sword name thing. Exellent job! I am gonna keep reading. I will review more as i go.
light-up chapter 21 . 7/24/2007
man dat wuz kool but u got sum typos an u needa go bac though ya WHOLE storie an fix em cuz sum of da stuff u worte it wuz had 2 understand an i had ta read around it...but it's good...
light-up chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
man dat wuz hella mean ta cut it off there...but i'm all up in dis story! YAY! YOU!
Bill Everyman chapter 21 . 2/26/2007
hello again lovely story also great one-shot till next time if there is one see ya bill out-

Rette mich
Bill Everyman chapter 17 . 2/26/2007
TURN OFF THE ITALICS and the bold but otherwise good story and great chapter

bill out-
tartanrose chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
this is the only crossover i have ever read and probly the one good one worth reaading to begin with...i nlove it u rock!
CherrySpringer chapter 21 . 3/7/2006
absolutely awesome story! i really loved it! too bad there's nothing else...meh, i still loved it!
Jigglypuff chapter 21 . 1/5/2006
A next-generation fic don't have to be boring; It can be action-filled, or have stragetically place humorous scenes, or both.

For example, just as the next generation enters junior high, a threat rises in the form of a powerful kitsune youkai who lusts for the Shikon no Tama, and is out after Inu-Yasha and Sessohmaru's blood. Meanwhile, the teens have to face the trials and tribulation of growing up. To make matters worse, they find themselves burdened with the gargantuan task of guarding a extremely dangerous magical artifact from the Feudal era of Japan.

That is my suggestion for a storyline that spring from this story
Batya chapter 21 . 5/16/2005
that was funny although a tad too detailed but whatever :);) great story
Batya chapter 20 . 5/16/2005