Reviews for Lacuna
Itavita chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I adore these fluffy-ish Laguna and Squall stories. :3 I really wish the game had gone more in-depth in their family relationship. Squall needed more love in that game. D:
CherrySkull101 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
hi
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Possibly the very best 'Laguna finally tells Squall' story /ever/. No OOCness. No exaggerated fluff, no sappiness. No blatant, teary confessions, which usually irritate me so. ...And still, the fic's awfully touching. I nearly stopped breating at the end. Pure poetry, if I may say so.

Yes, I am repeating myself, but I have to say it one more time: I loved this piece. Even if it made me feel terribly unsatisfied. Squirming at the edge of my chair, desperately yearing for /more/.

You're an awesome writer. And it's a fact. *adds story to favorites*
The Jack of Spades chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
A very touching piece here. Something that should've been shown in the game, but sadly wasn't. Good work.
Maloire chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
That was done excellently! I love the way you made everything work out, your point of view on the ending was incredible! :D:D! Wonderfully put!

:D:D hehhehe! Great stuff! Only one thing you may want to check:

It was... strange, to [see] the least.

"say"
Finding Beauty chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
First off, very clever twist on the title.

Secondly, I have been searching for an author capable of actually writing something about Squall and Laguna that didn't seem horribly out of character - and thankfully, today I didn't have far to look before I stumbled across your story. :)

I love your characterization of Laguna, especially; you've written him without taking his personality quirks to an extreme. Kiros's comment about Laguna's brooding not being like him was enough to take note of the fact that he had a reason for not being his usual talkative self, and that leg cramp he got while talking to Rinoa was just great - very subtle and true to form.

I really liked the way you handled Laguna's feelings over Squall being his son, and how he hadn't felt he could just go marching back into Squall's life . . . and I very much look forward to your next update!
Kyuunen chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Finally! Could be the first fic I've read that does justice to Laguna and Squall's relationship. Albeit the fact that they don't really interact, of course. Other fics I've read with the same subject take it as a joke and make Laguna too much like Selphie and Squall too much like his old self beore Rinoa. Well, very good job! You get a gold star sticker! _

Remember to check out one of my fics sometime.
magistrate chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Actually, the title is not a typo. There is an actual word, "lacuna;" and if you don't believe me, you can look it up.

Here:

Or here:

search?qlacuna

Thank you for your time :).
c.g chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
good! Nice writing skills. I enjoyed reading it.

and...you misspelled the title.
Quistis30 chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Very good history.

I hope it's gonna continue.
cirruscastle chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Oh man, I actually got tears in my eyes. I am a sucker for family moments though. I have never seen Squall and Laguna's relationship explored quite so convincingly before.
myeerah chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
This is really well written. The word-play for Laguna's lacuna is very clever-when I saw the title I thought it was a typo. ;)

Beautifully told and very touching. I hope you continue the thread of the upcoming discussion.