Reviews for Paradise Island? NOT!
kichiko chapter 3 . 1/30/2004
I like it, i like it! - good fic! interesting concept, a little to much like "Lord Of the Flies" for my likeing, but good none the less. bty, u must be a pretty good writer to be able to make something that is simelar to that book, good, heck, u must be great! anyway, update soon!until next time,-
PyroChic chapter 3 . 11/24/2003
I want to be Rei at his very moment now! hehehe! Girl, you so gotta update this thing!

Faery Vampire chapter 3 . 10/29/2003
Hehe, funny, update soon!
Renae chapter 3 . 10/8/2003
...That's great! I can picture it now, something I'd do! lol Keep it up! (...hmm...and we wonder how you got so good as RPing on the MBs... lol)
neptune-kitty chapter 3 . 10/4/2003
omg, this is great! raye stuck with chang alone! it kind makes u wonder who will kill who first, or maybe it's who falls for who first? it's really cute! i'm really curious to know why chang saved her. i also want to know what he thinks about her! we already know she thought he was good looking, but we never found out what he thought about her. i'm very curious to find out. well as u can see i'm really into this story! please UPDATE soon! keep up the good work! have a wonderful day!

mystlady chapter 3 . 10/4/2003
This fic reminds me that movie, 7 days, seven nights with Harrison Ford. That was the best! Cackles. I love the chemistry.
Stary Blonde chapter 3 . 10/3/2003
Li: Rei CANNOT see MY Wu-chan shirtless!

Star-chan: _; Gomen. . .

Star-chan: Gomen nasai. . .

Star-chan: You cannot believe how sorry I am.

Li: It just can't happen!

Star-chan: Technically anything can happen. It's a fanfic.

Li: *glare* Quiet you.

Star-chan: o_o;

Li: I demand that I get put in this fic so that I can save Wu-chan!

Star-chan: *creeps up behind Li*

Li: Rei does NOT even deserve Wu-chan! It's just wrong to put the toge-

Star-chan: *THWACK*

Li: _ *

Star-chan: Again I'm very sorry for her. I think that this fic is very good! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please keep up the good work! I'll try to keep Li away from my reviews from now on. BYE-BYE!

Li: _ *

~ Star-chan & Li Draco
The Kawaii Chibis chapter 3 . 10/2/2003
Chibi S: *jumping and clapping* WHAT COULD SHE SEE! WHAT COULD SHE SEE? HUH? HUH? HUH?

BubbleGum: I don't know her.

Asia: Me neither.

Legolas: ...

Chibi S: *huggles Legolas* LEGO-CHAN! *huggles Wufei* FEI FEI! YAY! *trips, lands on face* ...ouchies...

Others: *sweatdrop*

~*S-chan & EvErYoNe*~
Silent Comet chapter 3 . 10/2/2003
Haha! This story is definitely turning out to be interesting... Please update soon! _
joy chapter 3 . 10/1/2003
lol, interesting teaser for ch. 3, i can't wait for chapter 4! update soon!
Firenze chapter 3 . 10/1/2003
Hehee... this is getting a bit interesting.. a shirtless Fei-kun? and he is wet! :3 *drools shamelessly* Now that is an eye-opener, no mistaking that. Maybe they should make a splint or something for Rei's ankle, leg.. whatever.. so if it starts to heal, it will in the right direction. Just a suggestion! :)
Angel of Hope chapter 3 . 10/1/2003
What? What? Raye could see what? You have to update this has gotten so god!
Princess Ren chapter 3 . 10/1/2003
Finally! Chapter 3! I've been looking for this chapter since ages! The chapter is great! Really but what had caught my attention was the last part... Let me guess... Rei saw Wufei's 'Well-toned body!' right! You better post soon! Keep up the good work! _
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
Rei could see his hair?

Write more soon.

- Damia -
Abstracted chapter 3 . 9/30/2003

Very nice Kit. OOh, Wufei, shirtless? I can't wait for that one! Ya have a few mistake here and there but it was okay.