Reviews for Friendly Conversation
Redaura chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
ie! aw! fantastic!
Kalamity Kat chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
You're an awesome writer, I really have to say that! I am not too much into yaoi, but you write it so damn brilliantly you have me hooked (especially on Duo/Heero and Quatre/Trowa)! And I can't believe this fic only has 3 reviews! I seriously need to get down to read all your stories when I have time and then review them. It's a crime that a fantastic author as you has so little reviews.

Now, down to the story.

*LOL* All right, Duo and Hilde together were just wonderful. Loved their interaction, and I actually see those two having this kind of conversations. _ And the ending was just too sweet. Aw, love Duo/Heero for some reason (and the reason is you). _

The funny thing is, I actually see the boys as 'depressed maniacs with nervous habits', the way you write them (when they get older, of course). *LOL* It just suits them, dunno why. Some people may think the characters are OOC, but I don't think they are. The best authors always have their own interpretation of the characters and the universe (that's what makes them the best authors).

Oh, and I *seriously* think you suffer of an inferiority complex. You write BRILLIANTLY, and no one can state otherwise. And that from someone who doesn't even like yaoi otherwise (and you got me hooked on it). _

And in the end, I have to agree with all the reviewers before me. This is just SCREAMING for a sequel. _

- Kat
x1-TaKeN-oVeR chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
AW! So cute! I really liked this! It was very funny and I just love the whole "coincidence" part...good thinking!
Atelier Boz chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Hey We Need A Sequel
alix chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
You are defenitely the coolest author ever! Hilde and Duo are such good friends and it really shows! I liked how Duo was a smoker even though he doesn't like it mcuh and how you worked Heero in at the end! Really sweet! Sequel? *glompage and hopeful eyes*