Reviews for The Essential Ingredient
The Sacred Feminine chapter 5 . 10/19/2005
duh duh duh... Oh no... Please continue!
fifespice chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
poor harry and ron is sucha prick at least hermione is on his side even though harry is angry he has to have spell put on him again please update soon and i do hoipe your idea of a potion works unless it is harry loving draco whihc helps dumbledore please update soon
fifespice chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
oh how complicated so essentially dumbledore killed voldie how will harry help maybe because he had a link to voldie? keep up good work this is good
fifespice chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
oh why is harry having these mood swings and does he have residual magic from voldemort in his system and are he and draco freidns now or just more tolerant of each other
fifespice chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
poor harry and poor draco will these study sessions be the start of their quest to help cure dumbledore this is good
fifespice chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
powerful stuff poor harry he fell for another of voldies traps but Professor Snape blaming DRaco for not telling isnt going to solve anything is it and poor harry he wont be able to help if he keeps blaming himself i like the start of this though
dairygirl chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
Lots of interesting things going on-the dream and Harry's idea about Light Magic and love. I'm thrilled to see a new chapter and hope to learn more what is happening soon.
Fascienne chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Oh, that was great! If you don't update soon though I will die!
ScarletSerpent chapter 4 . 2/8/2004
Awesome! I really love your story! The idea is original, and the plot is exciting. I cant wait to read more!
Mitzu chapter 4 . 2/8/2004
This is FANTASTIC! I can't believe it! you are an amazing author, and I can't wait for the next update fot this story... The whole story and plot is just wonderful... Please update ASAP!
Hugs & Kisses
Cicatrix chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
PLOT HOLE: Here you have Harry thinking that Draco is a Death Eater, but earlier you said that he only just recently found-out that he pulled a Snape. What's up with that?
Otherwise, I really like this fic, and it's very interesting.
Elebereth chapter 4 . 2/3/2004
this is so good and i so hope you post more soon i just love this story so far!
unsichtbar chapter 3 . 1/7/2004
Excitement! Action! - And where is the next chapter? Harry seems spectacularly in character (that is, dense), and Draco is perfectly snide, but much more of them is required.
Brilliant work, Emily, but you must PROMISE not to abandon this story ...I look forward to the next chapter, when you have it.
unsichtbar chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
Nice continuation. The Potions lesson was a very original variety on a theme I have come to know a bit too well-the freshness of your version was exceedingly appreciated. (“Incorrect,” Snape said lazily was absolutely brilliant. :D)
Worried for Dumbledore, Draco and Harry, however.
unsichtbar chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
*Ron had told Harry that Snape had some strange thing that finally defeated Voldemort*
I was extremely pleased by this. But by no means was I as thrilled by Snape's prominent role as by the gripping plot, characterisations, and *prose* you've concocted. The beginning was as powerful as I remember it, but the Cage scene was visually impacting and quite brilliantly envisioned, really.