Reviews for Something More
Dontforgettobreathe chapter 5 . 6/13
I love your story, I really do. But the first time you had Sirius coming to Lily's door, I thought it was just a lapse of memory. But then you did it a second time. I just want you to know that Sirius can't just walk up to their door there's a slide that will come out of the floor and slide him back down. Perhaps you might've already known this and just took it out for story sake. And that's okay if you did I just wanted to remind you. And also I love how you have Lily going out with Sirius first but then she goes out with James Potter but she does seem a little too much of a giggly girl and less of a smart girl. But other than that I think the story is absolutely lovely. Great first story!
I think u forgot about this cuz u left it un-ended in 2006 and its 2016. Please continue writing
Hermione Granger 123789 chapter 23 . 12/16/2015
I want a proper ending please, it is a great story...
notyourbusiness chapter 23 . 2/7/2015
Someone chapter 23 . 1/25/2015
xxDeadInsidexx chapter 23 . 8/9/2014
This is the last chapter you posted an you haven't update in years and I'm just gonna go cry in a corner now.
xxDeadInsidexx chapter 21 . 8/9/2014
I just wanna cry this is so cute
xxDeadInsidexx chapter 20 . 8/9/2014
Oh wow that's so sad about Marilyn's brother.
xxDeadInsidexx chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
They kissed! Thank gosh, I was losing my mind! This was too cute!
xxDeadInsidexx chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
Oh how sad this makes me!
xxDeadInsidexx chapter 17 . 8/8/2014
So cute!
xxDeadInsidexx chapter 16 . 8/5/2014
I just wanna cry. My poor bbys don't even see how right they are for each other.
xxDeadInsidexx chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
Oh no! Tears! This hurts my heart!
xxDeadInsidexx chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
She called her a hussy! I'm dying!
Age finally realizes she likes James ! Flails.
imfromlalaland chapter 23 . 8/5/2014
Was that just the end? I can't even tell that's how good this story is. My personal favorite part was "Bloody hell no. Pucker up, Potter." Reminds me if something I would say to James Potter. Who doesn't LOVE him?!
1,638 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »