Reviews for Some Things are Meant to Be
Khitoutsu Hikutsa chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
liz: good story! _

khitoutsu: damn it, stop smiling!

liz: _ ignore her, she's just grumpy!

khitoutsu: am not, ningen!

liz: are too, hanyou! *EEP* got to go, i liked the story though! _

khitoutsu: you said that alread- did you just call me a hanyou?
jessica chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
ever read rip van winkle?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Keep thinking hard and try to add more.I can tell you could become a great writer
Gemini chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Cool!
jennifer snow chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
it was ok im mean it was kinda sweet and diffrent but plz just add a little more romance in this chapter but u said u tried so i understand k... cool
LionHeart823 chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
That was a nice fic...y'know?People like me aren't exactly what "normal people" would call "the sensitive type".But I guess I'll give you a good "review".It was a "nice,sweet"fic...er...whatever as long as you understand what I'm trying to say.
Mariko16 chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
I really like this so far, I think that you should continue it if you can, 'cause, there's like almost no Blue Gender fanfictions and there should be. Come on ?
raven612 chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
You have to continue it ! alot more chapters yould be nice! i love M/Y fics!
kittie chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
really good! i watch Blue Gender as often as i can and i really think that is an awesome plot change!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Wirte another
not signed in sunshinerain chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
i really liked that. I do hope for a sequel. im just too lazy to sign in tonight. sunshinerain
brittie bear chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
YAY! I was looking for Blue Gender fics and was shocked to see so little! well i have only recently started to watch the show, so i cant post anything yet! But ill try! Awesome one-shot! I congragulate you, write more!
AngelWarriors chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
im a really big fan of Yugi amd marlene please put up more fanfic up about them great story otherwise
monkeybutt chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
That was short but cute!

I'm a big Yuji/Marlene fan. More stories, please!
Heather chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
This BG fanfiction of Yuji and Marlene is REALLY good! you got yuji's personality perfectly with his worrying and confusion about things and wanting to get away from the new world he's been awoken to. And how he has learned about Marlene's interior where she keeps her emotions trapped within a 'box'. I mean that she puts on a soldier type attitude where the job is the priority and damn the humans on Earth, they aren't important. But deep inside she does care and she eventualy really cares about Yuji by going through their whole journey to second earth and stuff. Please write more...maybe something with marlene narrating.