Reviews for My Fate Decided For Me
Butterfly Wolf chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
this is one of my absolute favorites.
Smallville is fun chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Very well written, creative, and original. I loved it. D
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
This is extremely good; your dialogue is nice, the entire fic is well-written, and everyone is in character. Wonderfully done.
HughloverX chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I really liked this fic. Great job at pointing out why they had to go with Frank to Earth. Oh, by the way, does the fact that Frank's the prince of Transsexual have anything to do with the story b/c that could have also been a cause to why they had to leave. Loved the fic. TANKS!
Mez the evil Brit chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Very nice- the shifts in perspective work well.

Is Raging Through the Pain going to be back up any time soon?
cmar chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
That was certainly different and interesting - always a challenge to take relatively minor, two-dimensional characters and give them some depth. I liked the way you made them just as bizarre and unpleasant as in the movie, yet kind of sympathetic...
KrauseMouse chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Very well-written, I'd love to see more Mags/Riff fic! :)
Miss Kissi chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Wonderful story! I love your take on these events and how you portray all the characters! Please continue writing! :)
reviewer chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
The thing in the beginning: in ancient Egypt, the sons and daughters of pharoahs would marry. Kind of a creepy story, and not to the spirit of riduculousness in Rocky Horror, but you are a good writer. Incest... *shivers*
Kaidence Ledger chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
I really like... sorry haven't reviewed lately but very busy with stuff as you know!

Luv ya, Kaidence
sik chix chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Hmm, very nice. :D This is a very well written story. One of the better ones out there. I can totally see it happening. It's very in character. Keep writing. You're good.

:) Luv Alana (1 1/2 of the sik chix)
sparkle5 evidently I'm 5 now chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Woo! This is great work. Poor Eddie et al. I never did think Riff really wanted to extract Eddie's brain. I suspect he didn't like him overmuch, but probably didn't wish him any specific harm.
Becky chapter 1 . 8/15/2003