Reviews for Neighbors
excuse.my.muse chapter 4 . 9/2/2007
i'm not done your story but what is making me love this is that i am currently writing a few stories and i've lost my muses for them and school starts two days from now. if you don't understand why i find this hilarious read your author's note at the end of this chapter. :)

inspire16
pianoem chapter 39 . 2/14/2006
aw thats so cute :)
Forceful chapter 39 . 2/22/2005
Please put an epilogue on this. It's amazing, and I love the parallels between the three new agents and Syd, Vaughn, and Weiss. Please tie a nice little bow on the story and let those two crazy kids get married already!
syd-mike-4ever chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
HEY!

DO YOU REMEMBER ME? YOU USED TO POST THIS ON ALLIES! AND THEN SD-1 I THINK BUT THEN YOU STOPPED!

~Sammie aka syd_mike_4ever
Jade-Tessier chapter 39 . 8/3/2004
aw! how sweet! very movie-esque. can't wait for that epilogue! ;)
Jade-Tessier chapter 38 . 8/3/2004
i love the long overdue mother/daughter moment, and jack's tendency to know everything... lol.

keep it up :)
Jade-Tessier chapter 37 . 8/3/2004
Whoa, man! I love the left fieldness of who Scott actually was. great job on this chapter- keep it up :)
supergirl14 chapter 39 . 7/28/2004
wow! that was amazing!

i'm so happy they have worked things out!

what he said to her at the end was perfect!some people write these long speeches but what you had was just perfect! i really and truely loved this fic and it is probably one of my favorites ever! you wrote the characters so well and kept me interested in the story. you had some amazing plot twists that i never would have thought of which is quite a feat to do for a reader like me, i like to guess whats gonna happen before it does and i'm usually right but in your fic i was never once correct, except of course that syd and vaugh would eventually get back together!

Once again, SPECTACULAR JOB, and i can't wait for the epilouge and hopefully a sequal!
esirrahc chapter 39 . 7/24/2004
absolutely LOVED all of the twists and turns...this was amazing!
olivia chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
HI! i just reviewed your latest chapter and since we can't review one chapter twice this was my alternate...ok so i know im strange

anyways the reason for my extra review is because i misread your A/n and i thought that, that was the end. so i very sorry, please Ignore my abuse!

please don't make her die!
olivia chapter 38 . 7/23/2004
AH! your evil!

i guess you did finish it well and i summed up your story well too, but jeez! DID SHE HAVE TO DIE?

*sighs in defeat*

write more stories!...please...:)
Masta D chapter 39 . 7/23/2004
As always i loved your story. Aww so sad that it's over. This was always the first story i checked up on to see if it was updated. Thanks so much for all the reading. Your an awesome writer keep up the good work.

Sandy
Rheza chapter 39 . 7/22/2004
*cries* damn that Vaughn... pretty slick, getting into the plane with his badge and some begging. *aigh* well done, grasshopper, well done.
Sark 79 chapter 39 . 7/22/2004
I thought your story was really good for a syd/vaughn, but killing off Sark was too much for me. Don't think I'll read any more s/v fics, I like Sark too much for that.
Valoriahn chapter 39 . 7/21/2004
YES! :D This was awsome! You sorted everything out very nicely! :D And it was a great length! Thank you! Way to go! :D you rock, what a great fic! :D