Reviews for A Rogue, A Cajun, and A Pot of Jambalaya
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Your style of writing is absolutley amazing! As someone from the south you captured the dialogue remarkably well, and the scenes between Rogue and Gambit were both sweet and realistic. Very nice job!
Hayl Storm chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
LAME
TriGemini chapter 2 . 2/15/2006
AWE...this was so cute to read.

Somehow I could picture this actually happening with both Rogue and Gambit. Just the two of them cooking together, a nice Southern dinner. Somehow it seems like the perfect setting. Also, it's understandable that Rogue is a little wary with wanting to involve herself with Gambit for several reasons. One because, she can't touch anyone, two because, he's the enemy,

and three also because she's afraid to get close to someone who's more in likely going to wind up walking away after awhile. However, I don't believe that whatever it is that they have between will stop.

For some reason those two seem fated to be and they're perfect for each other, as well.

Anyway, this was really great to read.

Really enjoyed it a lot, as well.
Selene chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
aww, love it! more please
PomegranateQueen chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
Stop? Stop? Nah, never... They're toally fated! heh... yea... anywho... I like this...
jazz chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
You deserve many more reviews than you've gotten. This is one of the best fics i've ever read. its just so...touching. It's fantastic. Good job.
Kaliko chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Will there ever be more to this story? I love it!
Kaliko
ChaosCat chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
So much cuteness in this story. Gah! I almost can't take it. But it makes me really happy, all the same. . You should definitely write more of these. Definitely Rogue and Remy are just to much together!
THE LIE chapter 2 . 8/28/2003
i read the story that came befor this and it was good and this one was really good as well :)
Alwaysright1 chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
Wow, awesome second part to "Rescue". The Romy moments were so cute and filled with lovely tense Romy attraction. I hope you continue this series with another part!
DementedbutFun chapter 2 . 8/22/2003
You know, I like you a ton. This is grand. I like it. Its not something you just did when you were daydreaming...(I hope, if you did, IM COMING FOR YOU...) This is...constructive. I like it.
Queen of Hearts chapter 2 . 8/21/2003
Hi,

Great fic, I love the way you describe their relationship. You really pull he reader into Rogue's emotions, and I love that! You will keep writing I hope? Anyway, keep up the great work!

God Bless,
bunny angel chapter 2 . 8/21/2003
teehee, so so bittersweet.
RogueFan23 chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
OMG I loved rescue! It was so cute! I loved this story too. I smell a sequal! Please e-mail when u get one up! I'd read it ASAP. Aww i dunno what to say. This story was just...perfect. I thought you displayed the whole slipping and falling scene very nicly. Good luck with your future awesome stories! So hard to find a good Romy storing these days rated PG...
ishandahalf chapter 2 . 8/17/2003
aww. yet more adorableness! cool beans to the max! it's uber good stuff, so keep it coming with the fics! yay!