Reviews for These Women
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Nicely done!

-D101
Shadows of a Pen chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Aw. Kawaii ending. Loved it! Kurama is really one of my favorites... correction, is my favorite character in the show. You really captured him. Great work.

Mayumi
Anon chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
it's really good and i hope you write it from the other guys' point of view.i love KB!
Arahazi chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Very well done on the introspect! I really liked the emotions that you conveyed with this. I would have liked a scene like this to have occured before the finals of the tournament, to see the anticipation of the tantei as they intereacted with the girls. Its shows that there is more to Yu Yu Hakusho than fighting and martial arts, and why so many people like it. Not because of the testosterone level, nor because of the bishonen (although I'll have some friends who will beg to differ at times ;;). Its the connections there people make with one anothers and watching them evolve as they experience these adventures.

Okie I'll get off my soapbox now ;;. But still it's a wonderful fic! Ganbatte, ne?
Mezi chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
I don't know what to say... it's so pretty, but sad... it's somewhat depressing, yet I like it... Just wanted to say that, I dont know why.
animeangel chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Hi!

I love this story. Rarely do we get to hear Kurama's perspective concerning his friends and their relationships; he's so quiet most of the time. I like the closeness you have them all share in the room before such an important match; we don't get to see that monent in the series. It's short, yet sweet and poignant. It almost made me cry. I definitely smiled. Kurama is an amazing character(He's my favorite ). I couldn't ask for anything else from this story. Really nice work!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
awesome...and i do like the pairings..please write more
TRF chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Aw, that was really sweet and I liked it! You're going to do POV's for the other guys, right? I can't wait for them _.
SpiritDetective-Botan chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Its so beautiful! PLEASE write another chapter! Its really good!
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
that is a good story.i love KB.
leila chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
that was so sweet!i loved it!