Reviews for Sunset
RainRaven4711 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This was a very interesting take on the immediate post-series that I wouldn't have thought of. It seams to me that after a five minute "I love you" speech, that the romance would have been a little...not faster but...different. I don't really know how to say it, sorry. That being said, this interpretation isn't wrong, and I rather liked the ending.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
...Wow. Liked this one a lot. Especially the scripture you used at the end. I like the fact that you write Domon and Rain as believable characters, even though you don't write lengthy 'fics about them. The snippets you post seem to capture them perfectly, I think.

Wonderful work.

Cheers,

-Manna
Yeshua Fan chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Aw! That's so sweet! I like romance. Especially when it comes to Rain and Domone getting together. Now that I think about it, this is the first G. Gundam fanfic I've read. In fact, I might type one of my own later thanks to you. Well! Keep up the good work. No, I meant great work! Bye!
Shuffle Queen chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Be-yoo-tee-ful! Very nice work on this. The ending metaphor was so fitting...celestial objects do always make for good objects in metaphors, eh? Later.
~Shuffle Queen~
Jen23 chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
You're so right. That was very sweet. I so love all of your fics! Keep it up.
Shadow Tigress chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
OH, I love fluff!

You made me love it even more!

Keep writting, you ar very talented!
neosun7 chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Very Cute! D and R Forever! Bye now!

-Neosun7
BlackBull289 chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
THANK YOU JESSANGEL I BE WRIGHTING MORE! and I hope you review again! the next chapter will be coming up so review and see what you think of the 2nd chapter! thanks so much!

P.S: my next story will be coming out soon its "For the love of Domon" its about what happened to domon and rain after the dark gundam was destroyed, is rated PG for romance and fluff!

so review me on that story!god bless you!
Kieri Norou chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
That was one of the best stories I have ever come upon. I normally don't go for stories like these but there was just something different about it. You really kept the characters in tact. There was no OOC in this storie, It was just great. I'm guessing it was a one-shot? Keep writing, you're very talented.
Black Joker Lady chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
One word: AW! Very cute! You're rather talented, keep writing fics like this! You'll go far! _ Love it! DomonRain forever! It's very good!
Mama-sama chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
that was great! i haven't seen all of g-gundam but i at least know who these two are and it's on my to get manga list! that was very nice!
Lady Sanna chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Aww... that was really sweet! I loved the discriptions! Great story! ::Two Thumbs Up::
Sora-sama chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Holy Blessed Monkey! Yes, redundant but fitting. Anyway, this was glorious. You've created such a wonderful - and might I add fitting - image of our little lovebirds. Nice as it would be to think they would get hitched immediately, we all know how Domon was away for 10 years. You've illustrated the awkward first steps of a relationship of this type so well. Brava! I'll be on the lookout for more from you.

Mata ne!

Sora
Conquerer Worm chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
This has got to be one of my favorite one shots- so beautiful. You certainly have away with words. Please, continue bringing us more great shots- it's what us D/R fans are longing for! Hm... sunset... I would assume Domonnighttime, Rainsunsine! *shrugs* I dunno. But like I said, this story is fabulous! Keep up the goodwork!

-Sailor Hannah
SporkGoddess not logged in chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Abso-friggin-lutely beautiful... god... you have a real talent. It was very poetic and scenic. Awesome job, you've restored my faith a bit in fanfiction here. _