Reviews for Destiny within the Darkness
Maruading Storyteller chapter 18 . 1/10/2006
Very good storyline, I hope you up-date again soon!
She-Wolf1991 chapter 18 . 9/26/2005
hey i love the story please update soon!
ptbear chapter 18 . 1/13/2005
Interesting chapters. UPdate again soon. Can't wait to see what happens between everyone.
InuYasha-Babygirl chapter 18 . 1/5/2005
This a great story. The way it ended an then continued was kind of wierd but I liked it all the same. If your going to continue please do. You are a very talented writer. Keep up the good work.

-InuBG
Kenkaya chapter 18 . 9/29/2004
You have a nice balance going on here.

Romance, humor, and drama! Nice going (though I personally think Inu should have fought the spell's effects some more) but then it is just too tempting to get those two together, I guess. Kouga seems like he's going to cause some real problems in the future from that last scene. I also like the whole "impotence" situation with Miroku. Call it karma, the pervert is finally getting some from that one special woman and he can't do anything! lol! I just have one bit of confusion concerning the plot. Seeing as Sesshoumaru is the eldest and a full-youkai, wouldn't the spell be more apt to apply to him? It just makes sense to me since Inu is half-youkai and not one-eightth or something that the spell would move on to the full-blooded relatives, unless Inu's parents were the first pair to have a hanyou child and thus the duty passed to him. Now I'm not a Sess/Kag fan in any way (I hate that pairing with almost as much passion as I hate Inu/Kik and trust me, that's a lot) It's just one of those technical loopholes I hit in my head and couldn't get out of. Unless, of course, you never planned to include Sess in this little story. In that case, ignore my senseless rambling. Anyway, looking forward to more story and Inu/Kag action! Gotta love the sexual frustration there!

Keep it up!
Kaida Mai chapter 18 . 9/21/2004
this is great...keep updating plz
bushido judoka chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
hey nice story(i only read chapter one tho) i can tell your a good wrighter...*gives a cookie* good author lol dont mind me lol just over active tonight.
AnimeAngelz chapter 17 . 8/15/2004
hilarious
AnimeAngelz chapter 6 . 8/13/2004
Really good fic
Amethyst Grey chapter 16 . 8/12/2004
Don't worry! We readers are still here... at least I am! I love your fanfic! Very nice. Selfish bastard! InuYasha how could you? Say it when Kagome is asleep! *shakes head* I really think it's touching this chapter. Even though it's short. Upate sooner! NO KOUGA! GET RID OF HIM FAST! ME NO LIKEY! HE MEANY! 2 chapters of him the most! Heheh... Bye

*~Best Wishes~*
Amethyst Grey chapter 15 . 7/1/2004
wow! i like ur fic!

it's very good.

one more thing... shouldn't kagome tell her family about the Shikon no Tama? i bet her grandfather would be very excited!

hope you update soon!

*~Best Wishes~*
Sabaku no Ro-zu chapter 15 . 6/2/2004
Stupid person you left a damn cliffy. How dare you!
polaris chapter 15 . 5/18/2004
god that was so intristing. I should go to bed know but i had to read the rest of this story. You have to hurry up and update this story was just getting good, and i want to know how Kagome's moa and grandpa react.
Ominee chapter 15 . 4/21/2004
Please keep updating. Please. cause I love your story!
kaze no kizu chapter 15 . 4/8/2004
the story is really good so far. BUT ITS BEEN LIKE 3 MONTHS SINCE U UPDATED... sorry about that but try to update soon. PLZ. anywho i like the story keep going im rooting for you. PS update lol.