Reviews for The Damned, Episode 1
Turkey in a suit chapter 21 . 7/12/2011
I got on a Rogue craze yesterday and have been reading been reading this story almost non-stop for a couple of hours. It's a really great read :). I usually would have reviewed each chapter individually but I'm in a rush for school since the exams are coming up again. Rogue is always on the top ten most popular x-men characters for her lovable character and charisma, kick ass powers and sheer AWESOMENESS! But like Wolverine, her past was quite a mystery. They should have a 'X-men origins: Rogue' or something. I really love this story. Just wonder how the x-men would react when Rogue shows up at their mansion. She has been kicking their butts for quite some time now :). I noticed that you wrote this story quite a few years ago, and there's no 'episode 2'. But if you ever write a sequel, I'll still be here. Until then :D
roguelover321 chapter 21 . 12/1/2009
oh wow you have to write more
Ellen-Melissa chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Okay, I know its kinda weird but this is my favorite story in the world. I love your writing, and everything. I have no clue how this only got like 100 reviews, but I want to say great job. Please write a sequel. Thankz.
ALLREMS chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
Hi great story soo far... what was the site to go to you mentioned on the bottom notes?
45toys chapter 8 . 8/4/2009
this chapter was ok but keep up the work its fine
LOVESICK34 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW MWOW WOWOOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWW IS ALL I CAN SAY I LOVE IT AND I LOVE ROGUE
hesitantdancer chapter 21 . 4/19/2009
Such a great story. I really hope you back it up with another episode. You did a wonderful job, i loved so much of this story, i have to say the Dominic and Rogue part left me so sad. he as so mean, this story just stuck in my mind you did such a good job.
SailorNova007 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
this was great think you could write a sequel soon
Bob chapter 21 . 5/1/2006
I really wish you would make the next chapter. This was a great story, and I'd like to see how you will deal with her joining the x-men.
Elrohir chapter 21 . 2/24/2005
This was well written and Dom is actually sweet and well, what else can I say. Dear it was wonderful, just simply wonderful. Your Rogue was excellent as was your Irene, and please keep on writing.
ScratchKitty chapter 21 . 2/19/2005
This was really quite amazing :D I had started reading it before, and then picked up again just a few hours ago when I realized it was finished now. I can't wait for the next episode!
Rogue151 chapter 21 . 1/16/2005
hey, so sad that Rogue lost her memory, but it does make sense. I kinda like the way you portray Carol, she's not a complete jerk, you have her very upset, yet it seems like not totally trying toi make Rogue's life a living hell. I personally like Carol, I read some old X-men comics, with the Brood and with Claremount wrighting, I just got to like her character a lot. I just don't like people you know who probably don't really know that much about her, and play her as such a evil person who just tries to harm Rogue in any way possible. But you know she does have to have a certain amount of hostility, I mean if you were stuck in someone else's head. Also I went back and read the first chapter, and we haven't gotten to the killing of Stark's daughter yet have we? Cause I seriously don't remember, and aslo the girl who's helping Rogue get through her memories, she said somthing about people who walk by could get caught up in it. And that just made me laugh because I pictured like the whole mansion getting caught up in it. ok going now ttyl
enchantedlight chapter 21 . 1/12/2005
loved the story! please start the second one really soon!
Tammy chapter 21 . 1/12/2005
Wow, Rogue really changed after absorbing Carol. I guess not remembering certain parts of her past made her more cocky. It's so sad that she can't even remember her name right now. Or Dom for that matter. Did he see in the diaries that she would get hurt fighting Ms. Marvel or lose her memory? Is that why his attitude changed towards her? I can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next part. Write more soon.
ishandahalf chapter 21 . 1/12/2005
ooh! fab stuff, as usual. there it was, the danvers incident. i never liked her, so no big loss for me! ;-) interesting how rogue seemed so cold about it... but poor her, what with losing her memories and stuff. i keep forgetting that the whole fic is basically unlocking all her forgotten memories, i wonder what she'll think of it all at the end... so. i can't wait for more! episode 1 is done (tee hee, that rhymes!), and i'll be super twitchy for part 2. ooh, especially since it looks like there'll be more gambit, right? sweet! bring it on, quick like a bunny on crack! or maybe since it's so tired, caffeine? whatever works for it. ;-)