Reviews for The Damned, Episode 1
Star-of-Chaos chapter 18 . 9/14/2004
Never fear, the writer's block is cured. Both of my ongoing stories have updates. Rogue dearie, if you think you've got it rough here, you should see the problems you have to put up with in Community Service. Good chapter. Damn that Dominic, I wanna smack him upside the head.
demiducky25 chapter 18 . 9/14/2004
All I have to say is Magneto giving "The Talk" is one of the funniest things I can think of today! :-P Can't wait to see what happens next!
Cassandra Cheney chapter 18 . 9/14/2004
Another GREAT chapter! Please keep them Comin'! :)
Puffy Marshmallow chapter 6 . 9/14/2004
Not done reading this, but I really like it so far!
enchantedlight chapter 18 . 9/14/2004
great chapter! update soon!
Tammy chapter 18 . 9/14/2004
Poor Rogue. The breakup with Dom was sad. And now he's acting like a jerk. I wonder if things will get better between them, especially since they'll have a hard time avoiding each other while living in the same house and on missions. I also can't wait to see how Wanda and Dominic will handle Rogue and Cody being a couple as time goes on. Write more soon.
ishandahalf chapter 18 . 9/14/2004
ahh, the ups and downs of the dating world, what FUN! it's like a mini-soap opera, DEFINITELY. i felt so bad for marie, with dom dumping her. ugh, he just HAS to be assholey then, doens't he? i was wondering how you'd open the door to cody, and yup, i'm still thinking that you'll introduce her powers - take THAT, cody! shmeh, i SUPPOSE he's cute and all, just not my favourite. not the point, though. oh, i LOVED erik's talk with wanda! ahh, the master of magnetism, an international terrorist, giving his daughter a lecture about sex, how DROLL! it made me laugh, gold stars for you. but yeah, cool beans, as usual. keep it coming, quick like a bunny on crack!
Timesrunning chapter 17 . 9/13/2004
Damn you and your most excellent cliff hangers...damn the booth of you to hell...not really. Great chapter and I loved the car ride coverstaions. The scene breaks were a good device that made it far more readible. Betrayal Rogue, prophicies of the blind, and yummy torture of kids goodness, man where do you come up with all this. and to quote Cody, "Damn."
Rogue151 chapter 17 . 8/25/2004
Hey! Loved it! As all your chapters lol. Finally we see some Cody/Rogue stuff, and the advengers! Really can't wait till next chapter!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 17 . 8/24/2004
Don't worry about it hon, I'm going through a massive case of writer's block at the moment. Don't you just hate that quickedit thing they've got? I dearly miss the use of symbols for scene breaks. Good chapter though, I like the foreshadowing with Dominic reading Destiny's diary.
Cassandra Cheney chapter 17 . 8/24/2004
This is so cool! Rogue is my Fav Character, and I really like what you have done with this story so far! I can't wait for the next Chapter! Bye :)
enchantedlight chapter 17 . 8/24/2004
great chapter! rogue kicks ass! update soon!
Tammy chapter 17 . 8/23/2004
I'm kind of dreading Rogue and Dom breaking up already. They are a cute couple. But I wonder if it will happen because of Cody or what he saw in the diaries. Or something else entirely. And then there's Mica. Will she and Rogue remain friends for the rest of this first episode at least? Write more soon.
ishandahalf chapter 17 . 8/23/2004
hey, more cool beans! yay for the brotherhood kicking ass on that little mission. aww, the little terrorists are growing up! and then of course, all that high school drama... i'm loving this, it's like the complete history of rogue, it's great to finally read between the lines and get all the little details of her life - marvel should hire you! ;-) hah, glad cody got his soul crushed, bwa ha ha! yeah, i really don't like him - it's pathetic, but i hate ANYBODY that interferes with the rogue/remy pairing, be it before, during, or after their relationships - ESPECIALLY belle and joseph, ARGH! i DESPISE them with the hot, fiery passion of a thousand burning suns! but they're not in this fic (yet?), so i'm all good! anyhoo, yeah. dun dun duhh, so stupid cody admits his attraction to rogue - NOW what? i'm just counting down until her powers are revealed. cue the dramatic music! and keep it coming, quick like a bunny on crack.

and to answer your question, my penname is a conglomeration of two things i used to say a lot - i'm too lazy and exhausted to fully type out the explanation behind it, but if you're that interested, you can find it in my author's profile!
Timesrunning chapter 16 . 8/20/2004
GREAT CHAPTERS!

Wanda with Mark or Cody? Teen drama encroches! Yay! Sinister was excelent as were his three hench men. Would that I could write like this. Shouldn't Dom know not to read the diaries of the blind, they contain sights beyond all? Oh well, and Marie a flat scan, most likely not. The shift of location is confusing at times, but enjoyable.
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »