Reviews for A Life's Tragedy
anonymous chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
I love hearing the story from Cal's POV but I can't see him falling for a third class chick. I just can't see it happening.
iiceangel3.o chapter 13 . 4/13/2008
...WAH! I really do love this story ;o; its so sad it had to end like this! T_T...damn you stock market!
McPhantom chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
This is all wrong, plotwise.

The Freud scene is lunch, the second day on the ship.

And when she tried to commit suicide, that was dinner that day.

If you would fix this, it would be a great story.
Ace Von S chapter 13 . 6/7/2006
Beautiful story but such a sad ending. I somehow hoped that they would have lived happily ever after till the end of their days...when they are very old ;)
Animemaniagirl chapter 13 . 12/9/2004
Wonderful. Cal ends up being happy too, but it's sad at the end.
Jolena chapter 13 . 8/5/2004
Poor Cal-oh well, at least he was happy for a time, and you made Jack live-that's always a nice plus. Anyways, I love how your story stays so true to Cal's character that you can actually see how reluctant his transformation is; it makes your plot believable. Plus, its so nice how you added the deleted scenes (like the one with Cal offering the diamond to Lovejoy if he could catch it-they should have left that in!), if only James Cameron would hurry up and feel the same way.
dorme99 chapter 13 . 9/9/2003
I enjoyed reading your story. I was full of action and I looked forward to reading every chapter
MovieDreamer chapter 13 . 9/3/2003
*screaming* I love your story! Good job Hope you can review mine. Tell me what you think of it

Too bad in the end it turns up sad...
Becky chapter 13 . 8/21/2003
One of the best Titanic fan fictions out there.
Tabi chapter 13 . 8/21/2003
Very good. Not a Cal fan but liked it anyway.
Toria chapter 13 . 8/20/2003
Aww, that was so sad! That was a really good story! I never thought i'd say this, but poor Cal! you need to write more fanfiction, you really do! That was amazing!
Kat chapter 13 . 8/20/2003
Jen. OH MY GOD. Can you say sad? Poor Cal. But at least he found love.

Great story. Hope you'll write more Titanic and other fics sometime. See ya,
Toria chapter 11 . 8/19/2003
Wow, brilliant! i liked the meeting in the park, and Melissa got her puppy, sweet! but will Cal's father figure out that Catherine and Melissa are from a low class background? i hope not! and Jack and Rose will stay quiet about that won't they? and i'm glad that Jack survived the sinking in this story! anyway, really great chapter, can't wait for more!
Toria chapter 10 . 8/19/2003
Wow, this is brilliant, especially for your first Titanic fic! I really like Cal's point of view! and will Cal find out that Rose lived? that would make a good plot twist, but i'd just be happy to see how Catherine and Melissa settle down with Cal!

By the way, thanks for reviewing my first Titanic fic aswell!
horsegal98 cant be bothered loggin in chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
Really liked so far, must continue reading when have time...Clas POV makes for interesting reading...always had a soft spot for him...

Mel