Reviews for Double Trouble
Black as the Shadows chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
Loved it, please write another chapter even if you are finished!
EverKitsune chapter 3 . 12/18/2004
lol! awesome fic! Update soon!
spiritstallion chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
Very good
Catmint chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
Oh, I *like* this! Kinda feel sorry for Erestor, though! *giggles*
Catmint chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
various *E*ffects, not affects.

Love it! Like the encounter with Glorfindel particularly!
Catmint chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Hee hee! NO sympathy WHATSOEVER!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
Really funny. Elladan and Elrohir are very cute, especially Elladan.

I hope you come up with more of their funny pranks, some with Estel too, I hope, hehehe
Sevilodorf chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
You still have that spider...?
Araindil chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
*laughs* This is really funny! Where do you get such ideas for humor anyway? Never mind, rhetorical question. But great job on this. I love it!
Celadrian chapter 2 . 3/1/2004
Yay! More twin stories! Elf lords need to learn how to kick back and relax. I take it Glorfindel is one of the ones that gets cranky in the heat? And that makes Elladan loopy. Hee hee!
Oh... wouldn't Elladan be three-quarters elf? Not exactly three-quarters I guess, since he's related to Luthien and Beren somewhere back down the line (unless I'm completely mistaken, in which case you can whack me). Enough elven genealogy, though. Great story!
elfitchick chapter 2 . 8/28/2003
I love tales of the twins. You get to be a hero for writting one. I think these are good stuff and I hope to see more soon.
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
ROFLMAO!

That's too funny Lily.
elf girl chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
Cool story! I love hearing about Elrohir and Elladan! They're so unloved! Please make more!
Steff7 chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
*laughs* That was great, what are they gonna do next?
Sirith chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
Lol...these little short stories are soo cute )hope you write more! Who knows what kind of trouble Elladan and Elrohir can get into next!

~Sirith~