Reviews for Last Man Standing
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Oh, in DBZ, everything is remotely possible, in my opinion. :)

Ah, I love a talkative Vegeta, eighty-years-old or not. Haha!

Sad, beautiful, sort of warm, too! Love this piece!
jessi chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Interesting story, I really enjoyed it!
young dawn chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was actually very sweet, which is a rather strange word to hear in connotation with Vegeta. And you're right about a friendship between these two being highly unlikely. I thought it to be impossible before I stumbled upon this. It really was a horrible way for a warrior to go, though. But, well done, nonetheless.
elleelle chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I have to say, this is amazing writing. I think this is the only instance where I could picture Yamcha and Vegeta as friends. If you had asked me before I read this story, I would have said it was impossible. Again, great writing.
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Well scripted and written.

Zhekee chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
a very good fic, enjoyed reading it.
Jess Maximoff chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Great story. Now make a yaoi Vegeta/Yamcha story.
Zengame chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
not too bad, but i wish you had dragged it out a little. maybe show vegeta's thoughts of some other heros dying?
walutahanga chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
This is one of my favourite fics. You've taken one of the more antagonistic relationships in DBZ and turned it into a believeable, rather snarky companionship. I wasn't sure a Yamcha/Vegeta friendship was possible until now. The ending was lovely, and the idea of Vegeta outliving everyone he cares about was plausible and quite sad. There were no dramatics, not angsty suicide to be with his loved ones again. Just this quiet acceptance that was somehow much more poignant.
Riko Ai Kumagai chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I loved the ending. The whole damn thing was good.
Jess chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Aww... poor vegeta... sucks to be an ageless saiyan some time.
Anonymousgirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
OMG! i loved this fic so much. You're pretty clever thinking up somthing like this. I tottally think that Vegeta and Yamcha should've been friends along the lies of DBZ. Thanks for writing this fic!
Sprinting Whippet chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Wow, this is fantastic! The way you write is totally spectacular! This story was sad to me, being the Yamcha fan that I am. But you were able to portray a perfectly believeable way of one of the Z Warriors dying and not being able to be wished back. Great job! Keep up the good work!
Kalamity Kat chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Beautiful. You are indeed exremely talented.

PS: It's true, isn't it? DBZ could have been so much better.
Warrior from beyond chapter 1 . 3/14/2005