Reviews for The Map
ciambella chapter 49 . 7/29/2018
This story is amazing, I have no words to describe it. Just... wow! This is one of the best stories I've read here and I just couldn't put it down until I finished it. I absolutely love it!
PreAmble chapter 38 . 10/23/2017
Nell Sparrow. Duh!
PreAmble chapter 35 . 10/23/2017
I love this chapter so much. The ending with Bryant and Norrington seemed to tie up a lot of lose ends and gave both of them some time to reflect and mull over everything that's happened. It's safe to say the closure was very much needed.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/22/2017
This chapter reminded me of the Hunger Games! Very cool.
Elena Alexiel Salvatore chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
The movie which has a girl with a map tattooed on her back is "waterworlds".
Jadestone112 chapter 49 . 6/28/2017
This is probably one of my favorite stories ever. It's like an old friend that keeps coming back to me over and over and I read it a few times a year. Honesty I should just get a bound copy of it, I swear.
Diving in chapter 45 . 8/12/2016
They can't catch a break can they?
Diving in chapter 42 . 8/12/2016
You sure know how to keep us hooked.
Andrea chapter 48 . 1/2/2014
Loved this story! I really hope you continue to write more :) thanks for the excellent read!
HJ chapter 49 . 10/1/2013
Thank you so much for putting so much effort and time into this story. It has been a very long time since I have read a story this good and finding well written fanfictions can be rare. Thank you so much!
thelilspud chapter 14 . 4/6/2013
I live this story! Been reading it all night and its now 7am oops haha please keep writing you're fab :)
DarkSide101 chapter 24 . 3/26/2013
I thought Knowles was dead? But I LOVE Your story like seriously!
Pacific Marl chapter 48 . 3/23/2013
Love this story! Read it ages ago and found my way back to it again. It was just as good the second time :)

Thanks for writing!
Kagome Narome chapter 49 . 3/8/2013
I honestly have to say that I hate you. :( I hate you because you made me CRY, because this story was so...soo...AMAZING! Gosh dang it! You had me stay up all night reading this freaking story!
I LOVED THE ENDING! TT Such a beautiful ending...
And I loved the spooky island thingy too...
oh man...it's like I just watched a Pirates of the Caribbean movie...only I read the script for it or something. lol, it would be called; "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Map" Lol jk, but I have to say...this was amazing.

So actually, I don't hate you...I think I love you! ;)
Kagome Narome chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
For chapter 19; I must admit that it was very...freaky. I mean...just the thought of losing a friend to that island, then having them come back to life to try and kill you themselves...and the way you described it too! Oh man...it's a very good horror story to read in the middle of the night.