Reviews for The Map
Indie Cameo chapter 40 . 7/7/2006
Oh, my goodness gracious! You know how I love your stories!

I haven't seen the film, yet, but I hear it has a major cliffie. hm . . . that should let you know how we, your devoted readers, feel when you do such things to us. ; )
The Adventures of chapter 41 . 7/7/2006
if theres a moral in this story its not to trust monks...
Murphyangel chapter 41 . 7/6/2006
great chapter!
vintena chapter 41 . 7/5/2006
Excellent! Please continue!
The Pirate Queen of Ginger chapter 41 . 7/5/2006
Hello. I've been readin g your story for a long time now, and I must say I love it a lot! The plot is very clever with all it's twists and turns and it never loses my interest. But while reading this chapter, I thought of something. If the monks can be transports on anything from the island, doesn't that mean they could be on the treasure too? If that makes any sense. Anyways, I love your story and will be very sad to see it end. TA!
scoobygang-alumni chapter 41 . 7/5/2006
Another amazing chapter! And now Governor Swann is in the mix, and I love him so. And that was not meant to be sexual. Anywho this chapter has great character emotion for Jack. But how are they going to get rid of the monks or have they already? I cannot wait for the next chapter so please update soon! The sequel for the movie is coming out day after tomorrow and I am already prepared to go first thing! This story deffinately prepares me for the movies!
Smithy chapter 41 . 7/5/2006
You answered my request to put William and Elizabeth in. Please hurry up with the update. Are you going for fifty now? By the way, Orlando Bloom will be on 'Regis and Kelly' here in the states tomorrow. And it sounds like Will is slowly getting better. I smell Lieutenant Governorship coming his way.
aPPle-FrrEAk chapter 40 . 7/4/2006
darn cliff-hangers :-P. Please keep to your promise and update promptly. It is quite an unjust punishment to build up that much just to leave it at a cliff-hanger and then not update for a long while. Keep Writing and enjoy life. ~Apples~
GypsyMagick chapter 40 . 7/3/2006
I think your story is absolutely great! Update soon please !
Mandamirra10 chapter 40 . 7/3/2006
I just stumbled upon “The Map” and while it took me all weekend and today to read I have to tell you that this is one of the best Pirates of the Caribbean story I have ever read. Jack…sorry Captain Jack Sparrow is written to perfection as are all of the original characters (Elizabeth, Will, Norrington- him especially) as for the new characters I find myself liking Nell, she’s a very naïve yet sweet girl. I just wouldn’t want to be her friend too much following that one around, plus I’d have to fight her for Jack. I love Hock he’s just so wonderful whenever his name is mentioned I feel that things may just work out. Anyway great story, great characters, and great plot! I hope that you’ll update soon. I’m only sorry I didn’t stumble upon this sooner.

So you know I’m going to avoid running into any monks in the future, I admit that after reading this story hearing a chant or two might just give me the creeps.
vintena chapter 40 . 7/3/2006
This story is definitely one of my favorites! You should be published! Paid! You have been one of the few who has managed to have Jack, excuse me, Captain Jack Sparrow, fall for someone believably. Without it being out of character.

I love the supernatural events, the deception from the ghosts, the "natural" horrors (piranhas), the competition for Nell's affection, all the twists and turns,... the list goes on!

I also love the length of your story. I keep thinking the end is coming up soon, and yet you continue to surprise me with yet another new gut wrenching twist. Please keep up the excellent work! Thank you for all your hard work!
Murphyangel chapter 40 . 6/30/2006
Fantastic chapter! I can't wait till the next one please post soon!
K chapter 40 . 6/30/2006
First I would like to say that you have gotten Jack down perfectly I mean completly. I could just see Depp acting most... actually all of these things. Wow. I am just awed at how you have him down. I don't believe that many people can do it. Anyway I have told several of my POTC fans friends Yeah that didn't make A whole lot o sence but I got it so thats all tht matters. (cricket cricket) any way I think only one of them has attempted to read it. Which sucks! One of my friends is to busy and another refuses to read POTC Fanfic I dont know about my other friends I havent talked to them in a while. I so hope you get the next chapter up soon. This is my first time I have really ever reveiwd so sorry if I'm babbleing. Okay Now that I am caught up with your story I swear on my pirates honor that I shall reveiw.
SpeakForTheTrees chapter 40 . 6/29/2006
O_O... Oh. My. God. I love this! The monks make a comeback... dun, dun, dun! Well, I'm waiting for the next chapter, and if you don't post it soon, you'll have me to deal with! I know, very threatening, isn't it? Well, I added this to my favorite stories list and you to my favorite authors list! :) Keep writing!
Mageru chapter 40 . 6/29/2006
holy balls girl, this fic is magnificant! I haven't found a really good POTC fic like this in a longg time. Keep it up fo sho!
710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »