Reviews for The Map
aPPle-FrrEAk chapter 40 . 7/4/2006
darn cliff-hangers :-P. Please keep to your promise and update promptly. It is quite an unjust punishment to build up that much just to leave it at a cliff-hanger and then not update for a long while. Keep Writing and enjoy life. ~Apples~
GypsyMagick chapter 40 . 7/3/2006
I think your story is absolutely great! Update soon please !
Mandamirra10 chapter 40 . 7/3/2006
I just stumbled upon “The Map” and while it took me all weekend and today to read I have to tell you that this is one of the best Pirates of the Caribbean story I have ever read. Jack…sorry Captain Jack Sparrow is written to perfection as are all of the original characters (Elizabeth, Will, Norrington- him especially) as for the new characters I find myself liking Nell, she’s a very naïve yet sweet girl. I just wouldn’t want to be her friend too much following that one around, plus I’d have to fight her for Jack. I love Hock he’s just so wonderful whenever his name is mentioned I feel that things may just work out. Anyway great story, great characters, and great plot! I hope that you’ll update soon. I’m only sorry I didn’t stumble upon this sooner.

So you know I’m going to avoid running into any monks in the future, I admit that after reading this story hearing a chant or two might just give me the creeps.
vintena chapter 40 . 7/3/2006
This story is definitely one of my favorites! You should be published! Paid! You have been one of the few who has managed to have Jack, excuse me, Captain Jack Sparrow, fall for someone believably. Without it being out of character.

I love the supernatural events, the deception from the ghosts, the "natural" horrors (piranhas), the competition for Nell's affection, all the twists and turns,... the list goes on!

I also love the length of your story. I keep thinking the end is coming up soon, and yet you continue to surprise me with yet another new gut wrenching twist. Please keep up the excellent work! Thank you for all your hard work!
Murphyangel chapter 40 . 6/30/2006
Fantastic chapter! I can't wait till the next one please post soon!
K chapter 40 . 6/30/2006
First I would like to say that you have gotten Jack down perfectly I mean completly. I could just see Depp acting most... actually all of these things. Wow. I am just awed at how you have him down. I don't believe that many people can do it. Anyway I have told several of my POTC fans friends Yeah that didn't make A whole lot o sence but I got it so thats all tht matters. (cricket cricket) any way I think only one of them has attempted to read it. Which sucks! One of my friends is to busy and another refuses to read POTC Fanfic I dont know about my other friends I havent talked to them in a while. I so hope you get the next chapter up soon. This is my first time I have really ever reveiwd so sorry if I'm babbleing. Okay Now that I am caught up with your story I swear on my pirates honor that I shall reveiw.
SpeakForTheTrees chapter 40 . 6/29/2006
O_O... Oh. My. God. I love this! The monks make a comeback... dun, dun, dun! Well, I'm waiting for the next chapter, and if you don't post it soon, you'll have me to deal with! I know, very threatening, isn't it? Well, I added this to my favorite stories list and you to my favorite authors list! :) Keep writing!
Mageru chapter 40 . 6/29/2006
holy balls girl, this fic is magnificant! I haven't found a really good POTC fic like this in a longg time. Keep it up fo sho!
Ceeti chapter 40 . 6/28/2006
oh my GOD! Every new chapter is more awesome than the last! i love reading this fic - it's great to come back to... too. lol - i'msure you'll be getting many hits after pirates 2 comes out (i can't WAIT! i must have capt. sparrow) anyway... lost my train of thought there... oh yeah - lol keep it comin!
Blueraven33 chapter 40 . 6/26/2006
Please, please update soon! I love this story; its got a great plot and you write it brilliantly. I love how everythings not plain sailing between Jack and Nell and the whole thing with the monks is great. I really want to know what happens next so please update again soon!
Sentinel Sparrow chapter 40 . 6/25/2006
Gah! The return of the Monk-ies!

darn..this is turning serious again..

AWSOME and LONG chapter!

loved it!

more more more!

atleast in a month or so...(hopeful puppy eyes)

aerogirl401 chapter 40 . 6/25/2006
Your story is absolutely stunning! I think that if you changed some of the names, so then it wouldnt be a fanfiction, then you could publish this. Everything is well written and thought out. Keep up the lovely work and I hope that you update soon!
CaptainInappropriate chapter 40 . 6/25/2006
AHH CLIFF HANGER! this was AWESOME. i LOVE IT. i like that jack was a jerk face. lol. it was great. AND THERE REALLY ARE MONKS! AHH! i always kinda thought she wasn't just losing it! more soon!
katsheswims chapter 40 . 6/25/2006
I love this story. Was it really the monks? Did they take Nell and the two men or did they just disguise themselves as monks somehow? I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Smithy chapter 40 . 6/25/2006
Forty chapters already. Good Lord, this isn't a story, it's a masterpiece. But, please add my favorite lovebirds, William and Elizabeth Turner. And now they're going to be parents. Did you have them conceive the baby on the Ardent. Sounds like you did. And if Will is so handsome and Elizabeth is beautiful, then Baby Turner is going to be one beautiful child.
703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »