Reviews for Wait For Night
Takeru-san fan chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Awwwwww! I love it! And I love YamaKeru 3 (Sorry my bad English)

You must do more YamaKeru stories! (My English is VERY bad. Sorry)
espanamazing chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Huh.

It was good, in an odd, slightly messed-up kinda way. _
Fullmetal Guitarist chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I liked it. But the techno music pounding in my brain forbids me from telling you any more than that.
YT chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
wow

just wow. but a very good wow

I like the abstract-ish writing style

there really needs to be more of this pairing
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
... uhhm... i kinda liked this couple... uhhm i can't say anything else... i liked this fanfic.. can you write or post more? could you please post more fanfics? i was searching fro images of the brothers when i read this fanfic.. its good
R.D chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
I LOVE IT! -_- it's so cool u shoud ceap wrighting more. so cool I really like the pome of when takeru was talking I think it was him? anyways. you are doing a geat job! *thum's up*

ceap writhing.
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
::wide eyed:: I LOVED IT! omg at first i thought that the first half was yama's pov... i guess i was wrong... i've never thought of their relationship this way. GREAT JOB!

.:Faith:.
gio-kun chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
This sstory is very poetic and extremely lovely. You are very, very talented and I am a big fan of your work. Keep up the good work. :)
China Dolly chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
this is great!

Wow, you should write more like this, with this coupling (forgot the name of them together) It's a great story!
Pani chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Yeah! More storys with Yamakeru please! XD Uhm, and excuse my bad English...;_;
I can't it..uwarg...well, i like this story it is very sweet and so '
Sorry *jump out* *drop*
knjj chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Yamakeru! *squeals in joy*

I'm so happy I found your story; there aren't much Takato/Yamakeru out there, so I was really lucky to find one as good as this *wink wink*
sharp23 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Reader: I don't get it.
Takeru: Of course you don't. You're stupid.
Reader: Hey! I bet you don't get it either.
(silence)
Reader: Anyway I get some parts and I think it's rather good
Lar-lar chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
I am really lost for words on this one, and that only happens during certain planetry alignments! *giggles* I loved it! There was so much hurt and so much love in there, very dark but great! You are so talented! Laters!
Whoaw chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
This is..wow. I dont think i read something like this before. at first i thought it was yamato's pov, but then when i realized it was 'keru's i had to reread it all over to get it in his pov and understand! haha but over all, i love this! *squeels happily*
T.K. Ishida chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
wow *applauds you* that was really good, im always looking to see new takeru and yamato love stories and this one made my day. Keep it up this was really good.

*huggles yama-kun* I love my onisan.

Love,