Reviews for This Dance
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Wonderful birthday surprise! Not one of them saw that coming And I felt like the dancing group had it all planned out! *fangirl squeal* Xander and Buffy are going to be so jealous.
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I love you, Willow! And let's not forget about Angel They made a great couple, somehow... I loved them immensely
Confessions of a Short Girl chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Ah I love how you've written this and transformed the shy Willow into a sexy confident woman. As well I also love how you've made Willow and Angel falling in love something gradual and reasonable. I can't wait for you to update!
mendenbar chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
You really need to continue this someday (preferably soon.)
Deleted981 chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
-In a sing-song voice- Love it! Please write more, I love this couple and this is one of the best Angel/Willow's out there :)
Ridea chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
O.O wow, who knew Willow could dance like that..i sure wouldnt be able It's really good, i'd like to see what happens next since they kissed. Poor Willow, she'll have to face Buffy..
OniKokoro88 chapter 4 . 2/12/2005
I really like this story. It's cute!... or whatever. I hope you add chapters soon.
Rye27 chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
awesome story

add mores please!

more chappies more chappies!

Liz Diz
Kitten chapter 4 . 3/29/2004
I would ask you to update this... but seeing as to how the last post was in 2001, I'm guessing that's you're not going to update it?
Brianne chapter 4 . 6/4/2002
I SO dig this story!
Chonsa chapter 4 . 11/16/2001
Keep going this is really good.!
Talia Ali chapter 4 . 4/28/2001
Who-a! And I thought that Buffy was just jealous! Whoo hoo, gimme some more of this! There *is* going to be more... right? Right? PLEASE!
Prophecy chapter 1 . 2/16/2001
I loved it, i'm not a normal fan of W/A fics, or even the concept, but this was very well done.

I like the way you played off the whole W/X thang,(the thang i like!) to get them to kinda play up jelously and stuff. A great read and i can't wait to see how it comes out
lunarlanding chapter 4 . 2/6/2001
I'm reviewing for all four chapters. I liked this! It's so well written. And dancing, wow, that has got to be a original topic. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Yeah, finally they kiss! Go W/A!